Have I created a monster?

Baggaholic said:
Coco, she's your MOM! and she's 83! Buy her the bag!

This story makes me laugh because it reminds me of my mother carring her Kelly like that! you just made me cry! :crybaby: I miss her so much!

I agree. I think it'd be wonderful if it was a gift from you (but the decision is yours). You can find a perfectly good used one for less $, if that's an issue. And I like the idea of giving her a 25, which reduces the cost a little more, too. Most of all, though...thank you so much for this wonderful story!:heart:

HiHeels said:
i love this post.
this sounds exactly like something that would happen to me.
for an 83 year old... please consider the 25.

Yes, I agree... I think Kelly 25cm would be better for her. 28cm is smaller than 32cm, of course...but not by much significantly...I have Kelly 25cm. Surprising it holds quite a bit.

You are such a sweet daugther...I should treat my mom better....:sad:

Coconut...would it help if we all tried to reach our SA's with this little story to help you find the bag?

Let us know.

This is a beautiful thread!!!

Have you seen the movie "Run Lola Run"? This will be you...only "Go Coconut Go"!!!!

xo

That is such a sweet story! You HAVE created a monster! :yes:
Maybe I should get a bag for my mom. She always compliments me on my Trim when I wear it. She asked me if it was Coach--that is the only brand name she knows.

Yes, you have created a monster...a wonderful sweet one and what a daughter you are!

I would do anything for my mom and beloved dad...I'm sure you'll be able to do a switcheroo with her. I've also learned that this thing happens because I too "fib" about the prices of things. :shame: Oh well - rather fork out more $$ then cuase my mother the grief she would feel if she know how much things really cost. If I bought her a Kelly and told her the price...she would NEVER wear it - seriously!

coco, your story is sooooo touchy..... it kinda inspired me too... i wish i could give my mom somethin precious too like you ever did.... :crybaby: ... you are such a perfect daughter.... so how is it now.... have you get your kelly to your dear mommy... this thread should be dedicated to all of our dear mother in the world...:heart: :heart: :heart: