Have Black Crash, choco & dark grey glossy - next?

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
I think I am ready for some brighter BE color (gasp).

When I think color for me, I lean more towards Turquoise, Apple Greens and Yellow, especially Mustard Yellow. I am really kind of crazy for these colors, always have been, but I am a little afraid.

I guess my first BE's have been in leather colors that I can use all year round, practical right!?!

Are you like me? Do you tend to choose the Browns, blacks, greys? Did you branch into more color and which color was it?

And should I go with a smaller bag to break myself in, LOL, or just jump right in and go for it with a full size.

:heart:and thanks in advance!

I love fuschia for a pop of colour & that's the reason my fuschia LMMini is not going anywhere!

I've tried purple in the form of a LMMidi & for some reason it wasn't "me".

I'm thinking of a SPM in purple pebbled, but again.......don't know.....although I love the colour...it's so rich.

Lovehandbags, mustard yellow is very elegant as is apple green. But then.....I love turquoise too....it's such a fun summer colour. Jackie used to have a turq matte that was out of this world!

Contessa, should I start with a small bag or go full size? Be gentle with me, I am nervous, LOL. Also do you have a TME full? Is it huge or do you think it would sit nicely on my shoulder?

And for you, Tess, if you have interest there was a SPM in purple (pebbled I think) on the bay from a lovely PF'er.

ginaf20697, you are right!

Edit: wait I was thinking you meant a Surprise Me when you typed SPM, but that isn't right is it?

Yes....I meant Surprise Me! And I am contemplating that on on evil-bay!

I have a full-size black crash TME and it's gorgeous....I don't find it too large at all. And yes....the rolled handles behave nicely on the shoulder....no slippage, no worries.

Summer's coming.......colour is cheery! I still like the Turquoise!​

I tend to stick with neutrals and red. If I were to ever try out color, it would definitely be petrol or fuschia.

If I had different coloring, apple green would be a definite! I love that color. You should do it. That's a fabulous spring/summer color.:yes:

I do mostly neutrals and red, too, although I have an apple green bag coming this week (hopefully.) I wear a lot of blues and purples, so blue and purple bags would be too matchy for me. The forest green, port and wine are the next colors I want to try.

i like fuschia (rather than the lipstick pink which is a bit pretty for me), but also what about kiwi? it can be used all year round but also looks lovely with white, cream tan and neutrals for summer...

I do both neutrals and color - I tend to wear a lot of more basic colors and not a ton of prints so brighter colors can really pop and liven up my look. I love BE's Petrol - it was the color that initially drew me to BE! It would be a great way to start for color - it's beautiful but not "in your face" bright (if that makes any sense).

I also like dark greens, wines, purple/violet, subtle metallics, royal blue - I have a French Blue Balenciaga that is a serious pop of color but goes with tons of stuff. I do tend to stay on the darker side of color I must admit -- I wear a lot of denim so am cautious about denim transfer so stay away from white/ivory or light colored bags. I do have one orange bag and would love another.