Has your doggie ever chewed up a piece of your H collection?

Diva999- I want a Miss Pixie, she could be the DD I nver had! My parents had a pug (named Pugsley) forever, he was such a character and is missed desperately:crybaby:

Mooks-I want Henry too! Although these days I don't have much spare cash lying around for special treats!

Thank goodness that has never happened to me but I was at the botique once and a woman brought in her birkin that her dog had chewed the handles. I was there a few months later when she picked it up and she had requested the old handles back for the dog to chew!

Hello Angel baby! How's my preggy sweetheart doing? I'm loving how your building your H collection (tell your DH he needs to get you a really good H push present!)

My SA thought it was funny that Yoshi decided to mark my Birkin.LOL oh he did chew on his Togo leather collar! Forgot about that.

LoL I have two Spitz babies (baby is a mini, 12lbs... his sis is 20!) and the little boy growls and plays all day with my female, constantly grabbing and gnawing on her collar! I had initially looked at getting her a pretty H one, but decided to hold off when I saw the damage he did! So... she settles for coach collars LoL

I remember the thread about your baby marking your other baby! All I can say is maybe your little one was jealous ;)

As for a push present, even my mom has been hinting! (actually, she downright asked him, because she thought thats what people our generation just do - and talk about! LoLoL :P )

My Yorkie, CoCo has only chewed on my Dior D'Trick bag =( , and Burberry wooden heeled shoe, and her baby pink Burberry collar. argg i woud NEVER leave my birkin or other H bags near her cause she is so devious. but 1 time my speedy 30 was on the floor and she jumped into the bag and wouldnt come out so i gave it to her! lol she been eyeing my birkin whenever i carry it but no way is she getting THAT! lol =D