Has your doggie ever chewed up a piece of your H collection?

rushka

O.G.
May 20, 2008
High in the Rockies
Diva999- I want a Miss Pixie, she could be the DD I nver had! My parents had a pug (named Pugsley) forever, he was such a character and is missed desperately:crybaby:

Mooks-I want Henry too! Although these days I don't have much spare cash lying around for special treats!

Jan 14, 2008
Thank goodness that has never happened to me but I was at the botique once and a woman brought in her birkin that her dog had chewed the handles. I was there a few months later when she picked it up and she had requested the old handles back for the dog to chew!

May 27, 2007
:PPiaffe, did you have to pay extra for that bit of history? Gorgeous kelly and no trace of pee! Great conversation starter too.

mooks

May 4, 2007
Diva999- I want a Miss Pixie, she could be the DD I nver had! My parents had a pug (named Pugsley) forever, he was such a character and is missed desperately:crybaby:

Mooks-I want Henry too! Although these days I don't have much spare cash lying around for special treats!
:roflmfao:

Fishfood

Still Abby Fabby!!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Swimmin in a lil bowl
Hello Angel baby! How's my preggy sweetheart doing? I'm loving how your building your H collection (tell your DH he needs to get you a really good H push present!)

My SA thought it was funny that Yoshi decided to mark my Birkin.LOL oh he did chew on his Togo leather collar! Forgot about that.
LoL I have two Spitz babies (baby is a mini, 12lbs... his sis is 20!) and the little boy growls and plays all day with my female, constantly grabbing and gnawing on her collar! I had initially looked at getting her a pretty H one, but decided to hold off when I saw the damage he did! So... she settles for coach collars LoL

I remember the thread about your baby marking your other baby! All I can say is maybe your little one was jealous ;)

As for a push present, even my mom has been hinting! (actually, she downright asked him, because she thought thats what people our generation just do - and talk about! LoLoL :P )

Jan 29, 2008
My Yorkie, CoCo has only chewed on my Dior D'Trick bag =( , and Burberry wooden heeled shoe, and her baby pink Burberry collar. argg i woud NEVER leave my birkin or other H bags near her cause she is so devious. but 1 time my speedy 30 was on the floor and she jumped into the bag and wouldnt come out so i gave it to her! lol she been eyeing my birkin whenever i carry it but no way is she getting THAT! lol =D