Has this happened to you??

Nice to be treated like a celebrity.

heehee YAY! you're famous!!!:yahoo:

as for me, I don't think so, or maybe i just don't know....??? I'm kinda ignorant when I'm studying cuz my eyes are seriously less than 5 inches from the textbook (surprisingly my glasses only have a prescription of -120 lol) and I've been told three times to watch my bag. Once my mom's friend played a (nasty) joke on me: she crawled up behind and "stole" my bag just to see if I'd notice and I didn't lol; another time my friend was hinting to me that his "other friend" lost his gymbag while eating; and finally this other time a security guard came up to me and said in French "mademoiselle, I've been watching you for 1/2 hour and you haven't lifted up your eyes once. It is very dangerous and I care about your safety. Please be more careful with your rather expensive bag because we have been notified of several thefts around recently" .............umm okay :s Ya.. I'm VERY ignorant lol

Also I don't know about Europe, but I do think that, compared to China, North Americans are generally more open toward complimenting people or even approaching strangers:yes:

Aww...that is lovely! To love your bag so much they had to take a pic.

And Shalomjude, I'm sure they would, your dog's such a cutie. Same thing with my dogs, everytime we go out, they get their pics taken while I fade into the background.

em, no one has asked to take pics of my bags, BUT... in selfridges the SA came up and said I was the youngest person she has seen carrying a fendi spy, woho! And again in selfridges a lovely male SA, while trying shoes on, said ooh lovely bag (about my miu miu coffer) x he he I was so happy and my BF just laughed because he saw how happy I was lol! No LV bags yet but hopefully when my speedy comes i will get compliments!