Has this ever happened to you?

My fiance told me if he was there he would have taken her off my shoulder and sold it to her... I hope he was joking!

DH would have said the same thing too! It's a compliment but I can see why you might get a little creeped out. But it is a gorgeous bag and I don't see them that often in the combo.

:shame: How embarrising...I can't get over she offered you money for it! I don't blame you for hanging on to it. Remember mommyville...I would hate to hear another member here lost when they sold their bag.

Was she rude when you told her it wasn't for sale?

She was not really rude but she wasn't nice either if that makes anysense...She asked me a few times if I was sure and eventually she left and I went in the opposite direction.

Not Coach, but my mother was in line in Target one day and the lady behind her offered to buy the blouse my mother was wearing right off of her body!!! She was like "um, I only have my bra on underneath - NO!" The lady offered her $60, which my mother said would have been a great deal since it was a blouse she had recently gotten on sale. The women kept asking "are you sure - I have to have that blouse!" My mother was definitely creeped out! Some people are really bizarre.

WOW now that is just insane to try to buy someone's shirt right off of them. That lady was sure bizarre all right.

The bag I guess I would understand more. Like if it was a LE and something that I truly loved than I could see why the lady offered you that much for your ali. Unless it was my favorite bag, I probably would have sold it to her at a higher price. Then I would buy the bag off eBay and keep the extra money in my pocket!;)

There's no way I would have sold Ali for $600. The bag was originally $450 + tax - or nearly $500 total. Why would I sell my Ali for a profit of only $100? I wouldn't have bought her in the first place is that is all she meant to me :sad:

There's no way I would have sold Ali for $600. The bag was originally $450 + tax - or nearly $500 total. Why would I sell my Ali for a profit of only $100? I wouldn't have bought her in the first place is that is all she meant to me :sad:

Yeah, good point! :tup:

That lady sounds like she was a bit creepy, but we all know what people do for bags, so we really can't blame her, right? ;)

What a nice compliment, though! Now you can carry that bag with even more pride knowing that others are admiring it & even wanting to take it off your shoulder!!