Has Anyone tried CLARISONIC MD Professional Skin Care System??

I've been using mine for about 3 weeks now and my skin has cleared up nicely. However I've become super oily...any ideas about how to decrease oiliness?

I have yet to purchase the clarisonic, my bf told me I don't need to spent a good 200 dollars on skincare since my skin isn't that bad (no acne, just pores here and there and oily) :sad: so.. before I invested in the clarisonic, I opted for something cheaper , a $5 face pore cleansing pad from sephora and it works wonder!.. i mean, its not a miracle but for 5 dollars.. I can remove my makeup faster and better... I use it with Clinique liquid ficial soap for oily skin and I have to say, i noticed a good difference, my skin glows without makeup now, I also recommend the toner, Clinique clarifying lotion #3 (for oily skin) and it makes me feel refresh and controls oil.. so i'd recommend u to try these out.. they're less than 20 dollars each in the biggest size!

if you use makeup, I also suggest using the clinique pore minimizer as a primer.. I STILL get oily but I've invest in soo many primers before (smashbox, bareminerals, mac, benefit..) and this by far is the best for controlling shine!

hope this helps!

I bought the mia and I returned it after one month. I got microderm burns from it!! This is my review of it:

http://vanillalavenderdelights.blogspot.com/2010/03/skin-care-horror-story-clairsonic.html

I'm still suffering from the burns and I can't use any sort of exfoliating cleansers. Right now I'm on Shu Uemura cleansing oil for sensitive skin. It's the only thing that will prevent me from drying out and flaking. And I used to have no problem skin. AVOID AVOID AVOID especially if you have sensitive skin!

^ I just read your review, yikes, sorry you had such a bad reaction. I hope your skin clears up.

I have super sensitive skin and have had such amazing results it's actually hard for me to believe how great my skin is now looking. I was hesitant about buying it at first so I got mine at Sephora (I didn't know you could get it at Holts?) because Sehora has such a great return policy incase I had to return it. But no need to, my results have been amazing. Hope your skin clears up with no lasting results...good luck:smile:

^ I just read your review, yikes, sorry you had such a bad reaction. I hope your skin clears up.

I have super sensitive skin and have had such amazing results it's actually hard for me to believe how great my skin is now looking. I was hesitant about buying it at first so I got mine at Sephora (I didn't know you could get it at Holts?) because Sehora has such a great return policy incase I had to return it. But no need to, my results have been amazing. Hope your skin clears up with no lasting results...good luck:smile:

Thanks! Me too...I'm using John Masters Organics Rose serum which is retaining the moisture on my skin for me. And Kiehl's midnight repair oil with Azulene. It's a million times better but still super sensitive.

Yup, I bought the Mia at Holts! It was cheaper because Sephora only had the regular one which was 2 bills. The Mia was just under so I opted for the cheaper one since they're both the same thing.
You're so lucky that your skin turned out okay! Maybe I only needed to use it once a week? *shrug*

Ive been using it for acouple of months and it seems like my face is more oily than normal. I wonder why that is???

It could be that your face is actually getting drier by using it. That's what happened to me...your moisturizer isn't adequate enough so your face has to produce more oil. I thought I had oily skin for a while but it turns out that I was really dry (comes with living in a way drier climate) and my face was overproducing oil. I switched to a really nice easily absorbed cream for dry skin and voila! No oiliness!

^^maybe your right. Last couple of days my face is a mess. Its very oily but also really dry by my nose and mouth and kinda bumpy. I think it was better before I even started using this thing. I might give it a rest for awhile.