Has anyone seen the Tiffany Yellow Diamond collection?

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
I've seen the ads, and even on the Tiffany site, all they have are the ads. I'm really loving the Bezet rings. Has anyone seen them, are they even out yet?

OP, yes they are out! I have tried on some of them. The SA recommended that I stack them as in the pic. The pic is not my hand. I've found it while surfing.:biggrin: The Bezet rings were nice, but I prefered the 4-prong oval setting. (The 2.25 carat oval yellow diamond cost over $80,000!:nuts:)

attachment.php

And another artle: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm...010/Tiffany-Ablaze-with-Rare-Yellow-Diamonds/

Attachments

• IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 7,857
80,000 is a lot of money, I will probably build my own then lol, my jeweler has a 0.92ct canary in fancy yellow cushion cut that he gives away for around 3,500 euros. Pff they are gorgeous!

I called my local Tiffany's and they only had the yellow diamonds set in platinum - I thought they were all set in yellow gold. Anyways, they were out of the rings, all they had was a necklace, so I didn't bother going in to check them out. They did offer to order anything I wanted though, but I was trying to get an idea of the price range. Also, she made it sound like the stones were really small <1ct, and that was smaller than I was interested in. Hopefully, they'll get more in for the holidays.

I've seen them IRL & have to say the yellow is much more "delicate" than what the pictures portray online & in advertisements.

They are stunning!!! I don't care for yellow, but these got my attention.

i agree contessa, none of the yellows i saw in store were very yellow. this surprised me as i thought they were going to stock the upper ranges of yellow diamonds. some of these seemed to barely rate as fancy colored

Does anyone know if they are going to make the Diamonds by the Yard collection with yellow diamonds, ideally a stone around .20? Or a Bezet platinum yellow diamond band? Those would be amazing. The rest are really beautiful but way out of my range!

Hi dears

glad to see this thread!! i've bought a set last month ( 1 ring + 1 necklance). they are amazing. the ones i've got are cusion shape surounded by 2 rounds white diamond!!!

i am in the UK, anyone has got it in US? I want to do a bit price comparison to see where is cheaper!