***### Has anyone seen the new Flower Bag? ###***

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Will post pics soon! Love the burgundy so much that I just ordered another flower bag, in pebbled blush leather.

Mine has snaps on the front and back sections (to create the flower shape) and a zip in the middle/main compartment.

2. I have the burgundy and would post pictures if I could figure out how to from my phone.��

3. There a little photo icon at the bottom of the screen when you are typing a post:smile: you can use it to attach photos

4. Tod's released new version of flower bag. They have coated canvas version. In my country, they only carry the large size which I don't like. So I've taken risk ordering a mini one online. I should receive it soon :smile: hope it is as nice as the leather.

5. Has anyone had issues with the stitching coming loose on the top at the outside pocket? Doesn't seem to affect the looks or use, though. Love the coated canvas Flower bag!

6. Yes. The stitching on mine came apart on 3 of the 4. I took the bag in to my seamstress and she repaired the stitching.

7. My Mini Flower just arrived last night. I am smitten. :love:

FlowerMini.jpg

8. So cute and distinctive. Love these recent designs. Congrats!

9. Thanks!

10. Stunning! Thank you for sharing!

11. Gorgeous... Love!!

12. Beautiful!

13. Had my Small Flower in Navy out for errands today, and decided to snap a photo for my friends on the Flower thread. I do love these bags! 20160709_163837.jpg

PsychoBagLady and Joan3216 like this.
  14. My flower bag

IMG_2280.JPG IMG_2281.JPG
    Stansy and 2FlyingYorkies like this.