***### Has anyone seen the new Flower Bag? ###***

That's exactly, what I love about Tod's bags. :yes:

Congrats on your new bag, justpeachy4397!!! Burgundy is such a great colour. Has your flower medium a zip or a snap closure?

Meanwhile there are several TPF-members who own Tod's flower bags, but still no pics in our reference library. :sad: This section is useless without pictures.

:useless:

Will post pics soon! Love the burgundy so much that I just ordered another flower bag, in pebbled blush leather.

Mine has snaps on the front and back sections (to create the flower shape) and a zip in the middle/main compartment.

Tod's released new version of flower bag. They have coated canvas version. In my country, they only carry the large size which I don't like. So I've taken risk ordering a mini one online. I should receive it soon :smile: hope it is as nice as the leather.

Has anyone had issues with the stitching coming loose on the top at the outside pocket? Doesn't seem to affect the looks or use, though. Love the coated canvas Flower bag!

Has anyone had issues with the stitching coming loose on the top at the outside pocket? Doesn't seem to affect the looks or use, though. Love the coated canvas Flower bag!

Yes. The stitching on mine came apart on 3 of the 4. I took the bag in to my seamstress and she repaired the stitching.