Has anyone seen the Mini Frivole pendant in person?

Perfection! Darn it. Now I want a pair.
LOL
These earrings are a really great size.
Initially I felt that they would be to small (for me) but I love the fact that they are studs. They sit beautifully on the ear and don't look like children's jewelry at all. I purchased these (guilt free-ha) to give to my daughter someday but I won't hesitate to enjoy them as well.

Yes the btf butterfly ring in mop. I have tried putting the cosmos pendant on my finger before, more to visualise how the cosmos mop ring would look like rather than the butterfly btf ring in mop. But ok, u have given me an idea on how to visualise the mop part of the butterfly.

I have tried both rings: cosmos and butterfly, in boutique & prefer the latter. Only thing is the lighting in the store or could be my lousy phone camera didn't capture the true beauty of it. So when I look back at the photos, can't recall exactly how it looks like on my hand.

Only thing I recall is how sparky the pave butterfly was :biggrin:

Butterflies and Flowers [emoji259] go well together [emoji1360]

And it will be the same colour gold and mixture of stones, it's pure perfection [emoji173]️

Reactions: texasgirliegirl
LOL
These earrings are a really great size.
Initially I felt that they would be to small (for me) but I love the fact that they are studs. They sit beautifully on the ear and don't look like children's jewelry at all. I purchased these (guilt free-ha) to give to my daughter someday but I won't hesitate to enjoy them as well.

Such an enabler - even though these were not in my radar [emoji8]

Reactions: texasgirliegirl