Has anyone seen the Mini Frivole pendant in person?

anything is possible so who knows, I actually thought they made it in pave until my sa told me it didn't and the ladies here confirmed, but I have a feeling it's looming in the near future just like the pave sweet! I originally purchased the yg small but found it just didn't have the same impact as the large so exchanged them and couldn't be happier, the large is so beautiful since the petals really stand out, when the sun shines on it, it glows and reflects light.
I wore my large yg frivole earrings today!! They are so special...I agree that they glow.
Do you feel that it's worth owning the small size as well? I'm so conflicted. My SA feels that now that I'm used to the large the small will feel underwhelming....

Reactions: kat99 and BBC
I wore my large yg frivole earrings today!! They are so special...I agree that they glow.
Do you feel that it's worth owning the small size as well? I'm so conflicted. My SA feels that now that I'm used to the large the small will feel underwhelming....
Not for you since you have the large. I thot u mentioned you were getting for your daughter?

Ohhh Texas, you have such a well curated collection already. Honestly, I don't think your missing out at all for not having the small size. And I agree with sa, I just don't love the small unless it's of course pave. I don't feel it has the same oomph as the large, that's of course my opinion. I know some ladies here love the small. Perhaps, save the fund and work towards the perlee clover bracelet? I'm trying very hard to convince myself now that the price is lowered but still having a hard time. I think one day when I'm crazy enough I might just pull the trigger. Lol

Ohhh Texas, you have such a well curated collection already. Honestly, I don't think your missing out at all for not having the small size. And I agree with sa, I just don't love the small unless it's of course pave. I don't feel it has the same oomph as the large, that's of course my opinion. I know some ladies here love the small. Perhaps, save the fund and work towards the perlee clover bracelet? I'm trying very hard to convince myself now that the price is lowered but still having a hard time. I think one day when I'm crazy enough I might just pull the trigger. Lol
Exactly!!
Since I already have the frivole earrings in pave I feel that perhaps by purchasing the yg small I'll be taking funds away from the few other items on my wish list. Still, I keep coming back to the small size. Ugh. Crazy.

I agree with all of your posts here. I have the lg Frivole and also prefer bigger earrings because of my hair and the wow factor. And I also want the pave! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

TGG do you ever wear smaller earrings? Try on the smalls, but I think your SA may be right if you are used to larger earrings.

I tried on regular vintage Alhambra this week and I was thinking how small they are....how about some magic sized pg? They only do magic in mop, onyx and pave, right?

I agree with all of your posts here. I have the lg Frivole and also prefer bigger earrings because of my hair and the wow factor. And I also want the pave! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

TGG do you ever wear smaller earrings? Try on the smalls, but I think your SA may be right if you are used to larger earrings.

I tried on regular vintage Alhambra this week and I was thinking how small they are....how about some magic sized pg? They only do magic in mop, onyx and pave, right?
You are correct about the Magic sizes although they might also be available in malachite.
For me the vintage aren't too small...I think I just keep looking at the small yg frivole earrings because they are less dressy than the large. They are a shinier option than the yg vintage. In fact I never wear my yg vintage earrings now that I have the pave version.
I love flower earrings. They probably are redundant considering what I already have though.
Should focus on butterflies....perhaps.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBC
You are correct about the Magic sizes although they might also be available in malachite.
For me the vintage aren't too small...I think I just keep looking at the small yg frivole earrings because they are less dressy than the large. They are a shinier option than the yg vintage. In fact I never wear my yg vintage earrings now that I have the pave version.
I love flower earrings. They probably are redundant considering what I already have though.

Ooh which butterflies are u focusing on, may I ask? ;)

I forgot about malachite, but surprisingly they don't work on me at all. I suppose I could SO a pair but I guess the idea is to actually buy a pair of everyday earrings.

I agree with HADASSA that if you don't get the small it will haunt you.