Has anyone seen the color "Prune"

Yes, the colour of the swatches I saw in various leathers was exactly like DA and Duna described. :yes:

But here is another mystery...
The other colour that is suppose to be out is "Quetsche" which is French sugar plum or Italian prune...:upsidedown:
I have not seen that one in swatches, but the colour in pix posted here on TPF looked a bit different from Prune.
So it might be colour of say.... plum pulp.:P
I wonder if it is the same colour, just different name or it is very different colour from the Plum family:flowers:
Does anybody know?

Thank you to Deux Armoires for the pics and to duna for the description. Looks and sounds like a lovely color. At first I was thinking of passing but I may have to re-consider now. While many like the lighter brighter H colored accessories, my tastes are more towards the darker richer colors. Prune sounds like it might be right up my alley!!

I have a Prune agenda in chevre. It is lined in vert anis with vert anis contrast stitching.

Prune is definitely a dark brown, similar to Marron Fonce with a bit more red. In chevre it doesn't read purple at all.

I have a Prune agenda in chevre. It is lined in vert anis with vert anis contrast stitching.quote]

This sounds positively gorgeous, castorny! Would you be so kind as to post a picture?

Duna - I am drooling in anticipation for something Prune based on your description!

DA - Your Kelly has always been a favorite for me! It is absolute perfection!

I have a Prune agenda in chevre. It is lined in vert anis with vert anis contrast stitching.

Prune is definitely a dark brown, similar to Marron Fonce with a bit more red. In chevre it doesn't read purple at all.

Just for record, I'd like to point out that Prune is VERY different between Boxcalf and Chevre: while in Chevre it has a stronger brown side to it, in Box and also in Swift it's definately a red!

I've seen prune in suede and, for me, it isn't brown at all, just dark reddish purple, like some plums or types of aubergine - but perhaps I think that because I hate brown and I like prune. Raisin is grape - I can't find any other way to describe it apart from pure purple - mix your red and blue paint together and voila! Whereas quetche is mulberry coloured to me - a dark red berry.