Has anyone seen a ROUGE City or First in Paris/Europe?

frayed_misfit said:
i just called them the guy couldn't understand me ;( ;(

That's *terrible*!!! ARGGGH italians!! I'm soo sorry for you! Tomorrow, if I have a chance, I have a look there for you, just to see what they have, ok? I'm really sorry for this stupid attitude. Luckily I'm only half italian!! :suspiciou

The tag says 2005 3 so definitely fall/winter 05, now the question is whether it's pre-fall 05 bordeaux or fall 05 rouge theatre... though to me it looks like fall 05 rouge theatre but I might be wrong

jeannie77 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTHENTIC-2005-BALENCIAGA-CITY-BAG-Rouge-Red_W0QQitemZ6872016491QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That's the link to the eBay auction. I asked the seller what season from 05 her bag was from, to see if the leather would be the old vs. the new... the seller said that she honestly didn't know, but to her the leather seems pretty soft. Don't know if this helps, but in case anyone is interested ;)

The auction is over, someone used BIN.

Frayed Misfit is in Aus and the seller doesn't ship international anyway. jeannie, you're so sweet to be looking out for one of us PF gals:amuse:. FM, I hope you find your bag soon:amuse:!

SerenitySue said:
The auction is over, someone used BIN.

Frayed Misfit is in Aus and the seller doesn't ship international anyway. jeannie, you're so sweet to be looking out for one of us PF gals:amuse:. FM, I hope you find your bag soon:amuse:!

Oh! Totally missed that doesn't ship internationally thing. And guess what? I found my Bordeaux!!! Paid for it today so it should be getting to me soon!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO happy!!!

that's alright i couldn't have bid anyway, im looking for retail price or not too much above retail, that's why i'm looking in europe because i can get the VAT deducted :smile:

eheh that's ok Frau, the gentleman was very nice and through it all we understood that I should call again at 4pm their time, but then I was alseep by then :sad: