Has anyone seen a code for the rebecca minkoff mornafter bag? rop

1. I am dying for the royal blue w/basketweave morning after (or mini), but I really don't want to pay full price. Has anyone seen a code for this bag???
    Thanks!!;)

2. I bought minea almost a year ago... back when the retail was still 475 with a lucky coupon... I haven't seen any recent coupons out there, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

3. A month ago it was at Anthropologie for $99... needless to say they sold out quickly. I haven't seen any others with codes.

And just a warning if you haven't seen it in real life, the blue is pretty bright.

4. There's one on eBay but that's the only blue RM I've seen for a while. I've been watching out for sales on chocolate brown myself. If you'd be interested in any other color Shopbop.com has a coupon until tonight that would take $100 off the price. The code, I believe is GETGIFT. Good luck!

5. Thanks everyone!:smile: I will keep looking and post pics if I am successful!;)

6. You should check out the designer directory at Grechen's closet.

Grechens Closet - Rebecca Minkoff

I'm pretty sure I saw some on sale so if I spot one, I'll definitely post my findings. :yes:

7. Shopbop! You have to do it now though...code ends at midnight.

8. Oh no...they sold out of the blue :sad: Sorry to get your hopes up.

9. The blue one is on ynotshop.com and they have a code for 10% off and free shipping. That code is WINTER. Also, there's a thread on the deals and steals forum about a code for 15% off the Rebecca Minkoff site. Hope you find it!

10. those are such cute bags. good luck.
    BTW what does "rop" mean?

11. AW... I'm so sorry! The 15% off is for Hayden Harnett, another of my fav brands! But there is a code at ynotshop.com and I just saw the mini in blue on bagtrends.com but it's on backorder for 6-8 weeks.

(got me wondering what "rop" is too! LOL)

12. ^^^
    rolling on pillows?
    rock on people?
    real or pleather?

13. ^^ LOL!!

Real or pretend??

14. ROP = read on please

15. ^^ OHHHH!!! Thank you very much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice