Has anyone seen a code for the rebecca minkoff mornafter bag? rop

Question about the lining for Rebecca Minkoff morning after bags:
Per the auction above and some other online boutiques I've looked at - the lining has been:
- striped
- sorta polka dotted
- leopard type print

So does this bag just come in a variety of linings, even for the same style? Just a little confused...

the lining varies. Mine is printed silk (looks like vintage-y), i've seen navy with white pinstripes... and white with navy pinstripes...

It really varies.

THanks everyone!
I finally did get a royal blue morning after w/basketweave!;) I got it on e-bay and it is brand new. I am very excited:yahoo: She shipped it yesterday(SAt) so I think I will probably get it on Tuesday. I will def post pics when it comes--thanks again for all your help!!;)

In case anyone else is looking for one, there is a code for 20% off at W HOTELS - THE STORE. Use code VSY3D.

W3379_medium.jpg

Hey!! This is Jes Williams from Rebecca Minkoff, just to let you know we dont have any codes for the website but you can get a discount on the Morning After Bag (color: Black with black basketweave) if you go to www.stylebakery.com. Also if you email [email protected] with atleast 15 of your friends email addresses to put on our mailing list, you get 45% of our signature clutch! Jacque can also keep you up to date with any new bags, promotions, or discounts that you can find on our website. Have a great day ladies!!

:heart:
Jes Williams

Does anyone know of any codes or cheaper prices for the Morning After Mini? I seriously think I am addicted to this bag. As the popularity of this brand increased, so did the prices... unfortunately, its harder to find really good deals on them anymore. So if anyone has any info....i would greatly appreciate! Thanks!

hi ladies!
My morning after bag arrived yesterday and it is to die for!!! It is perfect! First of all, it is quite big but I actually like htat everything fits and I don't have to stuff my purse. Also, the color is so unique and beautiful and the leather is soft and really luxe. I will try to post pics but I am not quite sure how to do that.

^^ Can't wait to see your pics of your new bag!

Also, Revolveclothing.com has a one time code for those who sign up on their mailing list for 30% off. They carry RM bags, regular and mini size. There is a thread on the deals and steals forum concerning that code.

edit: revolve may be down right now though so you may have to wait a day or two to get on.

I have been hunting for a deal on the Morning After Mini for a while now as well...I had only found out about this bag back in August and remember seeing this bag retailing for around $375...you can imagine my reaction when I saw the price increase to $475 in the middle of my search for a discount...:cursing: I just don't see how they can justify the drastic increase of more than 26%...I'm still kicking myself for not getting it sooner...:cry: