Has anyone said anything about a line that turned you off?

I've read a lot of difft. comments but the only one that affected me was the one about the speedy screaming 'first lv'.

I've read the mirroir looks like aluminum foil, and the perfo is like a pet carrier here. I feel a little bad when I share a neg. opinion about a bag here that someone carries. I've said I prefer the look of a speedy 30 to a 25 and know there are really cool people that carry that bag and would hate to tarnish their opinion of their beloved bag. I have also said I prefer the small rivet pochette to the whole shebang in the tote form and I can't help but feel I'm insulting large rivet owners. So just want to put my disclaimer in, when I say I prefer doesn't mean I don't like the other versions 25 or large rivet, of course those are ultra cool bags too, they certainly still are attractive bags in my opinion just a preference I have for their other versions. I'm guilty of telling a cyber friend I email everyday that I didn't like the musette style when she was considering one, I said it looked dated, she didn't forget that, lol, and she sent me pics showing her wearing it after she bought it and when I pretended to like it in the pic she was like, 'liar, lol' and I was like, 'caught,lol'.

Yes, someone I know of on a difft board, and respect her opinion about bags said the speedy looks like a first lv(lol it often is) and looks ridiculous on anyone over 35. It turned me off to my speedies for like a month, lol. I love them again though!

Hi! I know it's just an opinion from that other person that you mentioned from a different board, but I think the Speedy is classic style and I've seen it on everyone from teenagers to women in their 60's and 70's!!!!

The Speedy is definately a purse I would recommend to anyone!!!

when i got my azur pochette a few weeks ago.. i called my girl friend and was all excited to show it to her (she is not into bags!).. anyways.. when i showed it to her all jumping around and happy.. she said: "oh mmm why does it look like if clorox had been spilled all over it!!"

i was gonna :death: her!!
but we laughed together and i never took it personally!! she doesnt understand my addiction anyways! :P
and no it didnt turn me off that line at all!! :heart:

My frange bucket keep getting bashed on here daily.:P It doesn't really bother me. I always say - thank G-d we all like different things!:graucho: Imagine if we ALL walked around with frange buckets?!:wacko: :lol:

My frange bucket keep getting bashed on here daily.:P It doesn't really bother me. I always say - thank G-d we all like different things!:graucho: Imagine if we ALL walked around with frange buckets?!:wacko: :lol:

I LOVE it that you are so proud of it, even though it gets called all kinds of names in the "ugliest bag" etc threads. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder:yes: That is a bag that keeps growing on me the more I see it.

I've received a few remarks..lets see..

Damier-" Can I play checkers on your bag?" " Looks like an old lady bag." " That bag is ugly." " How much did you pay for that ugly brown bag?"

I TRY not to let other people's opinions bother me (if someone doesn't like something I like), and I am trying to learn how to state my opinion on something without offending anyone. It's hard. But even if I don't like something, that someone else might like it...and if they do, I'm happy for them if they got it...

my Bf said when he saw my damier speedy.."it's like men's bag!" bt he suddenly took it back and said" but it's very classy looking on you"

I'm guilty of saying I hate the mini mono and the denim line,and will never buy any of that cheap looking, grandma's old sofa and curtains looking bags.. and some said the denim looks trashy and so 80's...HAHAHA but now and I'M TAKING IT BACK, having the mini lin which is very similar to mini mono, im def loving it more and more each day and now, I'm dying to have a denim baggy PM..oh well.. never say never.

But until now.I never like the vernis line and never impressed with the mirroir line. It looks plastic and tin foil like some said.
Sorry hope i'm not offending anyone.

I've received a few remarks..lets see..

Damier-" Can I play checkers on your bag?" " Looks like an old lady bag." " That bag is ugly." " How much did you pay for that ugly brown bag?"

who are these effers saying these things about your bag?? I would lose these people fast, those are hurtful and insensitive things to say to someone. I personally love damier and prefer it to the mono but I still like mono too, just love my damier speedy 30 more than any other bag I've had and think I always will.