Has anyone here ever been on a reality show?

A college roommate has filmed a yet to air reality show. I do hope that it makes it as I know she will be hilarious. :tup:

I was picking up a package at the front desk in my building, and so was one of the girls from Rock of Love! I was a little embarrassed to tell people and thus confess I recognized one of the girls from Rock of Love. :Push:

the closest connection i have is that my co-worker told me that another co-worker of ours (who i don't know) knows the ex-wife of Tailor Made from the show I Love New York.

my best friend from high school met Bill, the winner of the first Apprentice, at whole foods once and took a picture with him.

Let's see...

-my hairstylist's assistant met Jack from Project Runway at a club (and he was apparently a total a-hole)

-Stevie Scott (opera singer contestant on American Idol, was one of the first from the final 12 to be kicked off a few seasons ago) lives a few miles from my house

-I once saw Michelle (one of the twins from ANTM) working as a hostess at a restaurant in LA

I was cast on a reality show, but it was one of those shows where they try to "test" your relationship, and I chose not to do it. They called and sent flowers and did whatever they could to get me to agree to be on the show, but I happily declined.

I live in LA, where a lot of the reality shows are made, so opportunities pop up often. A friend was producing some show about hair dressers, so I went and got a free haircut on camera-- but only because it was so not about me.

Also, another friend was chosen to be on Take Home Chef, and I wound up being her surprised dinner guest. There were four of us in all at that dinner, and they got us all good and drunk. It was a blast, and the host is a hottie!

Oh I love Take Home Chef!
A friend of mine was featured on MTV years ago in one of those precursor to 'True Life' shows. It was all about sex in college and he came across as a player (which he was!!)
And, in a few weeks, my friend is supposed to appear on Oprah. We are such nerds-- we are all really excited!

yeah , I saw a "bachelorette" at starbucks, i totally recognized her. too funny! Also I use to work at a restaurant in buffalo, they were filming sorority life and fratenity life as well they always ate at the restaurant I worked at.Totally staged. I also know a girl who was on rock of love. shes actually a really sweet and funny girl!

^^
My Uncle is cousin's with one of the final two girl's from Bachelor Bob's season...although, not the one he chose (which didn't matter anyway because he dumped her too!)