Has anyone heard of/dealt with bagpassion.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i bought the Turquoise 04 weekender from Bag Passion, the bag was even better than the pictures and like new gorgeous! shipping was fast and they were really friendly. ( i have bought from other consignment shops and once received a bag that was worth not half of what i paid and believe me i paid a lot of money and the handbag was really only fit for the garbage) so i can honestly say i was really pleased with Bag Passion :smile:

Yes i bought the Turquoise 04 weekender from Bag Passion, the bag was even better than the pictures and like new gorgeous! shipping was fast and they were really friendly. ( i have bought from other consignment shops and once received a bag that was worth not half of what i paid and believe me i paid a lot of money and the handbag was really only fit for the garbage) so i can honestly say i was really pleased with Bag Passion :smile:

Oh it was you that bought that one!! Congrats!! I was so tempted, it looked so beautiful! But you saved me from spending money that I really shouldn't, lol!

Last edited:
congrats on the lovely turq:drool: I had my eyes set on that one but was doing my best to convince myself I didn´t need another weekender:P thanks for making it easy;), and thanks for sharing your experience:yes:

Kat:heart:

no need to pay customs charges if you are in the us and shipping to a different state... i personally have never bought from them but another tpfer asked them about a lilac 04 first they had and apparently the seller did not disclose the fact that products had been used on the bag until they asked for more details.. :wondering

so definitely ask for more pictures and details before buying!

no need to pay customs charges if you are in the us and shipping to a different state... i personally have never bought from them but another tpfer asked them about a lilac 04 first they had and apparently the seller did not disclose the fact that products had been used on the bag until they asked for more details.. :wondering

so definitely ask for more pictures and details before buying!

Bag Passion is located in Canada, so for US buyers there could be customs charges :yes:

Thank you so much for your help. All good ideas and information!!
I just emailed her to ask these good questions and will see what the answers are soon maybe. Thank you so much all.

So are the prices on the bag passion in Canadian Dollars?

I was thinking the bags are expensive if it's US dollars.

The website says the transactions are in US dollars...but since the US dollar and Canadian dollar are practically equal it doesn't really matter

(from currency conversion site www.xe.com as of today CDN$1 = USD$1.00837)

I just checked into the customs and duty charges. I can't believe that they show to be as much as the bag costs. That is if the bag is $1000 the fees are $1092.00 I am shocked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.