Has anyone heard of/dealt with bagpassion.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an open and free market. Sellers listed their idea prices, buyers could choose not to buy. Some bags' prices in BP are higher than its original, but isn't that many other people are doing so too on eBay and online stores? Didn't you see on eBay a quite used 05 Caramel Work asked for $2200, a AG Work asked over $3000, and a 04 Mystery Green First asked for $1999? :wtf: We don't need to single out anyone since many people are doing the same.
True. But usually price don't go up that far. And $3200??? that's...:shrugs:
Well I don't know :sweatdrop: It's just my opinion.

Yes, I am aware of that thread. That thread is talking about a buyer remorse. This thread is for shopping expereience with BP. They should be seperated.

I think it involves more than just a buyer remorse :yes:

I posted that link to share with fellow TPFers so they can make informed decisions of continuing using Bag Passion as a place to buy safely..

:tunes:

True. But usually price don't go up that far. And $3200??? that's...:shrugs:
Well I don't know :sweatdrop: It's just my opinion.

its also in canadian funds as well.. so you guys in the US only pay like half of that these days! the bag prices are quite expensive over here... like i posted before in the spring I paid almost $1400 for a brand new first after taxes at Holt Renfrew :sad:

I think it involves more than just a buyer remorse :yes:

I posted that link to share with fellow TPFers so they can make informed decisions of continuing using Bag Passion as a place to buy safely..

:tunes:

I do believe that pricing is not the issue because you can ask for and sell for whatever the market will bear. Worst case is that the merchandise doesn't sell and then it will be lowered. However, I think the above link is important to share because you would hope someone would be fair and honest in all of their transactions either as buyer or seller. It just helps a buyer make an informed decision when they have all the facts. Ultimately, we all make our own choices.

I have had no problems at all with my Bagpassion dealings......the bags are absolutely GORGEOUS....
I find that all the online/consignment stores have high prices...then they run sales.....Personally, if there is a bag that catches your eye, email them with an offer.....you never know....you may snag a deal.
I will continue to buy from Bagpassion if I see a bag I like. Phielle is great to buy from....JMHO......

I would like to add to this thread the fact that she just contacted me both on Ebay and through PM here with some incredibly rude messages because I had spoken out against her in the Ebay forum here. I would really hesitate to recommend this person based on character alone. I mean, what kind of business owner stalks someone who simply doesn't agree with her business dealings in a particular case?

I think this thread has gone on long enough. - Bal mods, feel free to override me and open it back up :cutesy:

I also want to say I've always thought it tacky for competitors to publicly 'diss' their competition :s

Status
Not open for further replies.