Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

how much were you guys quoted for TFD? I was quoted 4.4-6.6KRW for v line, but i heard that for many it's just 4.4KRW.
I was quoted 4.4-6.6 krw for genioplasty + jaw shaving, whick i guess is kind of similar to v line but not really? He also offered me to pay 1.0 krw more for liposuction. Hopefully going on a f2f consultation in November & maybe i'll get a more specific price then!

I was quoted 4.4-6.6 krw for genioplasty + jaw shaving, whick i guess is kind of similar to v line but not really? He also offered me to pay 1.0 krw more for liposuction. Hopefully going on a f2f consultation in November & maybe i'll get a more specific price then!
Haha he said 1.0 krw for liposuction and muscle resection for me too (I'm doing v line chin).

Yup. Same here. Suggest you msg him using facebook messenger :smile:
Darn, as soon as I saw these he actually replied on Skype. But after I sent my pictures, I got no response. I'm hoping he's just busy and I didn't scare him off with my face! I am considering making a facebook for easier communication but I feel bad spamming him in two places at once ToT

Does anyone know why all the After pics of patients from The Face Dental show that they developed some kinda sagging/paunch under the chin? It looks really unsightly and does not look like an ideal result

That’s what I’m worried about, too. It sounds like some kind of acculift lipo or threadlift may be unavoidable for many people after jaw reduction or two jaw perhaps?

Has anyone here had two jaw or v line and not experienced double chin / too much fat and skin under the chin? I’m curious how many have had to have follow up procedures as a result and would love to hear from those who have done it, too!

Does anyone know why all the After pics of patients from The Face Dental show that they developed some kinda sagging/paunch under the chin? It looks really unsightly and does not look like an ideal result

The 'small pouch' you see under the jawline is present under ALL facial contouring results.

The only reason you can see it clearly on the face dental website is that they are the only korean clinic which don't photoshop photos or use any filters. This is quite rare as most clinics photoshop it away.

I am currently in Korea and I've met many facial contouring patients IN REAL LIFE and everyone has that little pouch. People usually have to do acculift or lipo after FC (which Dr Lee at the face dental offers).

If you dramatically cut your bones then you have to accept you'll have a tiny bit of sagging.

The fact the face dental don't photoshop their photos to show this is a testament to their honesty.

I'm happy they show it.

The doctor offers you the option to do lipo while you're doing two jaw or v line with him if you are scared of sagging.

that's when i feel that EverM clinic is better than TFD, because EverM has lots of videos of the After results and you can see that there's no sagging.

There is no clinic in Korea which can dramatically cut your jaw and give you 'no sagging' if a person has a dramatically cut jaw and 'no sagging' the video is likely using a filter (yes most videos are filtered now) OR the patient has done accu or thread lift.

Again, let it sink in. If you dramatically cut your jaw your skin will sag. So when you go to Korea budget for acculift or thread lifting because no doctor can prevent your skin sagging.

The face dental does not edit photos and as such you can see the little pouch.

If you walk around Korea you'll see most women with the sharp v line have a small bit of sagging in real life.

That’s what I’m worried about, too. It sounds like some kind of acculift lipo or threadlift may be unavoidable for many people after jaw reduction or two jaw perhaps?

Has anyone here had two jaw or v line and not experienced double chin / too much fat and skin under the chin? I’m curious how many have had to have follow up procedures as a result and would love to hear from those who have done it, too!

Just add 1 million won on to your budget and get thread lifting or acculifting.

It is simply not realistic to expect to dramatically cut your jawline and expect the tissues which it supports not to go anywhere.

Thread lift and acculift is cheap.

Reactions: showledger2
Just add 1 million won on to your budget and get thread lifting or acculifting.

It is simply not realistic to expect to dramatically cut your jawline and expect the tissues which it supports not to go anywhere.

Thread lift and acculift is cheap.

Hm cost isn’t the issue, but i read somewhere that thread lifting and acculift aren’t permanent...especially thread lifting, right? So it would need to be redone periodically?
Also, I think acculift leaves visible scars under the chin if i heard correctly?

Would be great if someone who has had acculift or thread lifting in the chin / jaw area could weigh in and share expertise!