Has anyone ever told you you look like . . . . ?

I always get Kelly Clarkson and my husband gets Richard Grieco.
People have also told me that i look like some girl from the movie Sat Night Fever. And i have no idea who she is and i can't find any pictures of her.

Attachments

• Picture 143.JPG
    Picture 143.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 161
I'm Asian but back when 90210 was big, I got the Jennie Garth comparison A LOT. I think it's the chipmunk cheeks and small mouth.

I've also gotten Annette Bening...again, the round cheeks and small mouth.

Others have thought I looked like Ming Na Wen or Zhang Ziyi....both of whom are so different looking from each other that I have no idea how I could look like either! (must be the black hair brown eyes Asian thing).

I always am told that I look like Maggie Q :smile: (She was most recently in Mission Impossible 3)

attachment.php

I've gotten Gillian Anderson, Nicole Kidman and Annette Benning, who is a good 15 years older than I!!! I do look a bit like a younger version of her, I think. Someone else thought I looked like the redhead on Desperate Housewives!

One X-Files fan came up to me at a mall and started asking me all sorts of strange questions, as if I knew what the heck she meant--I've never seen the X-Files before, except for one episode that I hated. I hated to tell her I wasn't Gillian Anderson, though. Eventually she left, after a very uncomfortable minute.

i've been told on more than one occasion that i resemble Thora Birch, even though i'm asian.

That is really funny because that is like the same thing as me. I remember people kept thinking that I look like Hilarie Duff, and I'm asian too that's why I thought it was soo weird. I didn't think so at first until more than 5 random people came and told me.