Has anyone ever told you you look like . . . . ?

I have always got Patsy Kensit. Growing up we looked v similar and even now I see the resemblance. My grandad told me that first, so I have fond memories of it, and dont find at all!

I guess I have a VERY non-descript face (normal nose, lips, eyes) because I have gotten a ton:

Scarlett J. (This is the only person DH thinks I really do look like)
Gwen Stefani
Sharon Stone (when she did basic instinct is what the person said?)
Marilyn Monroe
Drew Barrymore
Charline Tilton (she was in the old Dallas show)

I think it depends on my haircolor whether I am darker or lighter blonde or a brunette. When I was platinum is when I got Gwen (like Everyday).

I can kinda see SJ and MM sometimes but not the others.

When I was blonde, I heard Britney Spears every where I went. Then I went dark, and everyone says I look like the teacher from Billy Maddison (Veronica), but with dark hair.

i once did a photoshoot for lenscrafter and they did this TAN look on me (think summer) and the photographer commented that i reminded him of jessica alba- i personally dont think so, but i was really flattered..lol...

other pp thought i look like Christy Chung, a movie star from Hong Kong..

Okay, guys, this is really weird.

I do resemble someone who was famous for a short time. She was that girl named Chandra Levy. So you all remember her? The intern in Washington who got killed and they thought that the congressman Gary Conduit had something to do with it.

Well, the night that she was on the news, one of my mom's friends called her up and said, "oh my God, is your daughter on TV?". That's how much we look alike, it creeped me out for a long time.

And the wierder thing is her last name was Levy and mine was only one letter off from that....Lev_.

Okay, guys, this is really weird.

I do resemble someone who was famous for a short time. She was that girl named Chandra Levy. So you all remember her? The intern in Washington who got killed and they thought that the congressman Gary Conduit had something to do with it.

Well, the night that she was on the news, one of my mom's friends called her up and said, "oh my God, is your daughter on TV?". That's how much we look alike, it creeped me out for a long time.

And the wierder thing is her last name was Levy and mine was only one letter off from that....Lev_.

Wow- That would be creepy! :wtf: