Has Anyone Ever Seen and/or Own the Olga Shoulder Bag?

Thanks for the pic shop2drop! You've def shown me that it looks good dressed down cos I did think it was a dressier bag :tup:

I'm contemplating whether or not to get it off ebay. It's def more expensive than if I were in the USA and stumbled upon an off 5th. I want an ivory/cream/white bag, but not sure if I could pull it off...Hm :confused1:

Glad the pictures helped! I'm a super casual girl, so any bag I own is one that can be dressed down, or at least I think so! :P Why do you think you wouldn't be able to rock an ivory/cream bag? It would go with anything in terms of wardrobe & leather cleaner can work wonders.

Keep us posted, hope you find one on *bay at a great deal!

My Indigo Olga arrived yesterday and she's beautiful! I was worried the size would overwhelm me but it's just right. It's missing a zipper pull so I need to get that repaired, but other than that it's perfect. The color is such a deep navy that it almost looks black in certain lighting. I really think the gold HW sets it off nicely. And the black trim makes it even more versatile. I do believe it's a keeper, but I just bought a bag I hadn't planned on getting, so I may have a tough decision ahead of me. Just wanted to at least post pics in this thread for reference if nothing else. I think it's a gorgeous bag!! (I included a pic of it next to my Spring Street bag for size comparison.)

Attachments

• IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4154.jpg
    IMG_4154.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4152.jpg
    IMG_4152.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4157.jpg
    IMG_4157.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 61
Oh, wow! I had no idea we were bidding against each other - I was pretty amazed I got it for the price I did!! And ITA, I definitely prefer a flat bottom on a bag. Much easier to set down! I'm waiting to make a decision until the MP gets here since I overspent and need to replenish some fundage. I really do love it, though, so I'm hoping to figure out a way to hang onto both. Trouble is, there aren't any other bags I want to part with right now, either. I'm gonna start selling TVs and furniture. I'll just tell DH we were burglarized:P

It looks great on you pm! I used to have the seventies satchel and the color was one of my favorite things about the bag. A lot of people don't like the nameplate on the front, but I thougt it was a cool departure from what Marc usually does. Congrats and I hope you get to keep both!

Oh, wow! I had no idea we were bidding against each other - I was pretty amazed I got it for the price I did!! And ITA, I definitely prefer a flat bottom on a bag. Much easier to set down! I'm waiting to make a decision until the MP gets here since I overspent and need to replenish some fundage. I really do love it, though, so I'm hoping to figure out a way to hang onto both. Trouble is, there aren't any other bags I want to part with right now, either. I'm gonna start selling TVs and furniture. I'll just tell DH we were burglarized:P

:roflmfao:

I got it for just under $300 (plus shipping)! I'm going to do some brainstorming tonight about what else I could sell. I haven't taken the tags off chocolate Camila yet but I love her too much, too. Why can't I just hit the Powerball?? I swear I'd share with all you girls, too!!

I got it for just under $300 (plus shipping)! I'm going to do some brainstorming tonight about what else I could sell. I haven't taken the tags off chocolate Camila yet but I love her too much, too. Why can't I just hit the Powerball?? I swear I'd share with all you girls, too!!

Were going to go ahead and print this out, and save it for our records:P

Oh -- I was thinking of the Diana -- that's the one I saw at Nordstroms last winter (in Ivory) -- the one I wouldn't mind in this lovely elephant color!!

MarcJacobsHandbagsmall.jpg

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! I bought this bag off ebay 3 weeks ago in a spur of the moment decision THINKING i was getting the olga (in ivory), then it arrives and it is the hobo one. I looked back at the ebay link and realised what an idiot i was! Since then i have been scouring google to find what this bag was called!

I really didn't like it at first, i had my heart set on the olga which looks more elegant, but the more i see the diana the more i like it, i needed a casual bag, so i now think it was maybe for the best.