Has anyone ever heard of Mensdesignershoe.com?

forevercla

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
I am eying a bag for my SO on their site that's sold out elsewhere online. But I don't know whether they are a legitimate site and sell authentic stuff or not. Has anyone had any experience buying from them?

Many thanks!!

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
I am eying a bag for my SO on their site that's sold out elsewhere online. But I don't know whether they are a legitimate site and sell authentic stuff or not. Has anyone had any experience buying from them?

Many thanks!!
Hi, I looked at this website and it may or may not be ok. They have no street address which I would like to see in a trusted website. I also compared a bag on this website and on the Cole Haan website and saw they are using the same stock pic, it's not nice.

Perhaps not much help..

sclark78748

Jan 19, 2012
Yes MensDesignerShoe.com is a 100% legitimate online retailer and a very safe and trusted place to shop. Everything we sell is 100% authentic. There is no address listed on the website because we are an online retailer and do not have a storefront similar to ShoeBuy, Zappos, etc. Our headquarters is in Austin, Texas. Stock photos are used on products, as they are provided from the manufacturers. We have a large a loyal customer base that can speak to the integrity of our company, although most are men so they are not likely to post on this forum. I hope that helps.