Has anyone ever heard of Mensdesignershoe.com?

forevercla

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
I am eying a bag for my SO on their site that's sold out elsewhere online. But I don't know whether they are a legitimate site and sell authentic stuff or not. Has anyone had any experience buying from them?

Many thanks!!

I am eying a bag for my SO on their site that's sold out elsewhere online. But I don't know whether they are a legitimate site and sell authentic stuff or not. Has anyone had any experience buying from them?

Many thanks!!

Hi, I looked at this website and it may or may not be ok. They have no street address which I would like to see in a trusted website. I also compared a bag on this website and on the Cole Haan website and saw they are using the same stock pic, it's not nice.

Perhaps not much help..

Yes MensDesignerShoe.com is a 100% legitimate online retailer and a very safe and trusted place to shop. Everything we sell is 100% authentic. There is no address listed on the website because we are an online retailer and do not have a storefront similar to ShoeBuy, Zappos, etc. Our headquarters is in Austin, Texas. Stock photos are used on products, as they are provided from the manufacturers. We have a large a loyal customer base that can speak to the integrity of our company, although most are men so they are not likely to post on this forum. I hope that helps.