has anyone bought a bag, then exchanged because of where its made?

I usually hand pick out my bags at the store so I don't have the problem of exchanging it. So far, I only exchanged it once and that was for a perfo cles.

It doesn't matter to me where it's made, just as long as it's perfect. I've exchanged/returned LV items because I changed my mind, not because of where the item was made.

All of my bags and accessories are made in France except for one - Damier Pochette Cosmetique, which is made in Spain. I did ask the SA if she had any made in France when I was buying it and she said that all of this line was made in Spain. Not sure if it's true or not, but I bought it anyway and LOVE it as much as my other bags and accessories that are made in France.

No to be honest it's not something I even look at unless on someone on here asks

Same for me. I've never had anyone ask where my bag was made. It seems the only people that really care about where it was made are some folks here. I guess i'm not that prejudice about my LV bags. I'm an equal opportunity LV lover:roflmfao: . All authentic LV's are welcome:yahoo:

I prefer my bag made in France. But it's not that big a deal if it isn't. The only bag the I wouldn't really not want made in USA are pochettes. They have the little piece of vachetta that says Louis Vuitton Paris I prefer it to say made in France than made in USA, weird I know...

I prefer my bag made in France. But it's not that big a deal if it isn't. The only bag the I wouldn't really not want made in USA are pochettes. They have the little piece of vachetta that says Louis Vuitton Paris I prefer it to say made in France than made in USA, weird I know...

Sometimes depending on the line, you can't choose where it's made. I have pochettes from all 3 places.