Has anybody seen this Chanel Card Holder?

miss_lyn

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
vegas baby!
Has anybody seen this chanel card holder? Saw a YouTube video, and the girl said it came out with the recent Cuba collection. I think it looks adorable and can fit a lot, just wondering if others have it or seen it as well :smile:

Attachments

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be

kewlada

Nov 18, 2016
Has anybody seen this chanel card holder? Saw a YouTube video, and the girl said it came out with the recent Cuba collection. I think it looks adorable and can fit a lot, just wondering if others have it or seen it as well :smile:
does the youtube video reviews this pouch? interested to see the back of it. and also if it can contain more stuff than the mini o-case? thinking of getting either this or the mini o-case...

Shan29

Nov 12, 2014
Someone is selling on ebay. I like this more than the o case cos it has compartments. More functional. Think its a good wallet to hv for an m/l flap.

I m not sure of the authenticity of the listing though. Thought all the items in this collection should start with 23 already....hmm

https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/201760034301

Oct 14, 2008
I've seen this pouch in store but I'm partial to the other pouch that was released several months ago as this pouch has credit card slots in the slit pocket and I'm afraid of it falling out. The other pouch as credit card slots in the zipped pocket. It also has 6 credit card slots whereas as this one as less I believe.

IMG_1482899653.777785.jpg

Reactions: bonjourErin

kewlada

Nov 18, 2016
Both cannot. The one posted by xsimplicity is longer than this cuba collection one. And this one is already 22cm
oh, that's really long. i guess i'll just stick to the mini o-case as i'm planning ahead to get something that can fit into rectangular mini. thanks for the info @Shan29 !

Shan29

Nov 12, 2014
oh, that's really long. i guess i'll just stick to the mini o-case as i'm planning ahead to get something that can fit into rectangular mini. thanks for the info @Shan29 !
No problem! How bout that small trifold wallet? With the coin compartment on the inside. Thought its really cute!

kewlada

Nov 18, 2016
No problem! How bout that small trifold wallet? With the coin compartment on the inside. Thought its really cute!
i have the classic small wallet but because i'm using iphone 7+ and i wanted something slimmer, that's why am considering the mini o-case as it seems to be able to fit the cards yet remain slim (i hope). probably have to downsize the cards i bring out as well.. but i really wanna own a rectangular mini :biggrin:

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
I've seen this in person & it's very cute. There were three card slots though room to stash a few more loosely. The only reason I left it in the store is that I've seen pics of a chevron version & prefer that to the quilted.

Kmazz39

Dec 22, 2015
Michigan
I've seen this in person & it's very cute. There were three card slots though room to stash a few more loosely. The only reason I left it in the store is that I've seen pics of a chevron version & prefer that to the quilted.
LVjudy, where did you see this item?

bh4me

May 16, 2015
There is a cardholder similar to this style but half the size of you really like the style of this long wallet.