Has anybody seen this Chanel Card Holder?

miss_lyn

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Has anybody seen this chanel card holder? Saw a YouTube video, and the girl said it came out with the recent Cuba collection. I think it looks adorable and can fit a lot, just wondering if others have it or seen it as well :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0878.PNG
    IMG_0878.PNG
    849.3 KB · Views: 822
Has anybody seen this chanel card holder? Saw a YouTube video, and the girl said it came out with the recent Cuba collection. I think it looks adorable and can fit a lot, just wondering if others have it or seen it as well :smile:

does the youtube video reviews this pouch? interested to see the back of it. and also if it can contain more stuff than the mini o-case? thinking of getting either this or the mini o-case...

I've seen this pouch in store but I'm partial to the other pouch that was released several months ago as this pouch has credit card slots in the slit pocket and I'm afraid of it falling out. The other pouch as credit card slots in the zipped pocket. It also has 6 credit card slots whereas as this one as less I believe.

IMG_1482899653.777785.jpg

Reactions: bonjourErin
No problem! How bout that small trifold wallet? With the coin compartment on the inside. Thought its really cute!

i have the classic small wallet but because i'm using iphone 7+ and i wanted something slimmer, that's why am considering the mini o-case as it seems to be able to fit the cards yet remain slim (i hope). probably have to downsize the cards i bring out as well.. but i really wanna own a rectangular mini :biggrin:

I've seen this in person & it's very cute. There were three card slots though room to stash a few more loosely. The only reason I left it in the store is that I've seen pics of a chevron version & prefer that to the quilted.