Has anybody here owned an Ellipse?

I think it's adorable and way prettier than a speedy. The only thing that bugs me is lack of a cell phone pocket, I find that annoying.. otherwise I would own it in a heartbeat.

I think it's adorable and way prettier than a speedy. The only thing that bugs me is lack of a cell phone pocket, I find that annoying.. otherwise I would own it in a heartbeat.
Purseket!:yes:

OP~Depending on your frame and needs, definitely try both size on and see if which one best fit. I own the Ellipse Shopping Tote GM, it's 10 years old (purchased used), but the material and vachetta is still strong and beautiful. Do give both a try, not to forgot the Ellipse mini, that pochette thingy is so CUTE!

regardless of the size, I love the ellipse shape. it was what first brought me to LV. I have yet to own an ellipse, but when I save up some more money, it's first on the list!! :smile:

I have a PM and I LOVE IT!!! The bag is structured and the sides are hard so I'm not sure if that will be a problem for you. It carries a lot of stuff, though. I usually carry my mini-pochette accessories, pocket agenda, koala wallet, flat pouch, brush, keys and cellphone. It's a little hard to look for small stuff, though, eg. keys which tend to fall to the bottom but all in all - I LOVE IT because the shape is unique! Hope this helps....