Harrods

Harrods, won't honour mine...I had an email to say it was OOS.
When I rang to see if they had any stock an hour ago I was told...Yes 3 were in stock but not showing on website as stock is low.
Told me I'd need to place a new order and pay the full amount....Yeah right!
Really naughty of them so I'll be sticking to HoF and Selfridges from now on.

In this instance I dont think advertising it here had anything to do with it- the promotion clearly said only on selected items- and these showed in red ie only one man bag some scarves and cufflinks for mulberry - so it was purely a system error to apply it to everything - thus they are right to deny it as it wasnt what they advertised- a shame but seems only right to me legally?

In this instance I dont think advertising it here had anything to do with it- the promotion clearly said only on selected items- and these showed in red ie only one man bag some scarves and cufflinks for mulberry - so it was purely a system error to apply it to everything - thus they are right to deny it as it wasnt what they advertised- a shame but seems only right to me legally?
I'd been browsing the Harrods site and only saw what you'd seen, so I was surprised too. I just meant that they might not have spotted the error until somewhat later, but perhaps seeing it here tipped them off.

Hope you find something fab in one of the sales rachie, to make up for the disappointment.

Hello :smile:

I was just wondering if any ladies out there had any clue about how many Harrods Reward card holders 10% off days that happen each year. Is there a set calendar they run too, or is it just random?

Got my card last month but have yet to take advantage of the Mulberry concession! :P

TIA.

Hello :smile:

I was just wondering if any ladies out there had any clue about how many Harrods Reward card holders 10% off days that happen each year. Is there a set calendar they run too, or is it just random?

Got my card last month but have yet to take advantage of the Mulberry concession! :P

TIA.

They happen about 4-5 times a year, and it is usually the whole weekend each time. They are never done at the beginning of the sale, but slightly later -so if you want to pick the most popular stuff, don't wait for 10% off.
If you end up spending more than 10K at Harrods in a year, you get a black card that allows you to choose your own 2 10% discount days (and free parking!)- but not all departments participate. Normal discount days also apply, but black card holders will usually have 10% on the previous Friday as well, so they can cream the store. There is also a fashion pre-sale 30% off, very useful for items that may not go on sale, or will be grabbed in the very morning.
I have to say, the customer service at Harrods is the best, and at Mulberry the manager is absolutely great.