Harrods

I saw this on here and signed up quick, had to sort something out so did not get to check out straight away, went back and no discount. Just rang and the said that the item was no longer available with discount! Was only bout 30 mins ago too! BooHoo! Stamping feet in paddy!!!!

I had an Alexa in my basket (also showing 30%) discount earlier but I decided to remove it before I placed my order.
I notice that the bag I ordered has been removed completely...hopefully on it's way to me?....or they've sold out!

their system must have been in error as it sadi the 30% was only on selected items- only a few mulberry cufflinks scarfs and a man bag showed up for me but when I clicked on all the other bags the discount was applied- wonder if they have to honour it for those who completed the purchase- will cost them a lot for someones error- guess someone in the website dept will get the chop today?

I sooooo wish i had looked earlier as i am sure i read it had started on the 4th. Dreamt of all things people may have purchased over weekend as bargains. Bags, Purses, Ugg boots!!!!! :pout: