Harriet finally on M.com!!! Do you thinks its the next Polly?

I broke the cardinal rule of London commuting today by sitting next to a woman who had a GORGEOUS (what looked to be) Harriet in navy. It was tucked under her arms a bit so I just had to ask her about it to see whether it was a Harriet and what it looked like fully before I could tell her how beautiful it was!

I think we were both so stunned by my breach of protocol that the conversation fizzled out soon after that lol

I broke the cardinal rule of London commuting today by sitting next to a woman who had a GORGEOUS (what looked to be) Harriet in navy. It was tucked under her arms a bit so I just had to ask her about it to see whether it was a Harriet and what it looked like fully before I could tell her how beautiful it was!

I think we were both so stunned by my breach of protocol that the conversation fizzled out soon after that lol

hahahahah good ol London Commuting, i still remember when i was on the way home once and my husband asked me when i was planning to catch the train, he was so shocked to learn that in a carriage packed full of people sitting in complete silence! lol did she have the tote? i havnt seen it in navy yet

hehe having looked on m.com when I got home I couldn't see it, so it was probably last season?

has the style changed a bit since last year? the front flap was more of a triangular envelope shape than the square it is now, but it definitely had the Harriet fastenings on the front

hehe having looked on m.com when I got home I couldn't see it, so it was probably last season?

has the style changed a bit since last year? the front flap was more of a triangular envelope shape than the square it is now, but it definitely had the Harriet fastenings on the front

it sounds to me like she had the Neely, i think it was part of the A/W 2010 collection xxx

ah yes just checked google and it was definitely a Neely! still gorgeous though.

thanks for the info,she obviously hasn't featured on my radar before! I'm still new on here so this has probably already been discussed, but when/why did they stop making Neelys/Neelies(?) x

ah yes just checked google and it was definitely a Neely! still gorgeous though.

thanks for the info,she obviously hasn't featured on my radar before! I'm still new on here so this has probably already been discussed, but when/why did they stop making Neelys/Neelies(?) x

Hi there, hope you don't mind me poking my nose in!!:P The Neely is a truely lovely fab bag (I have it!!!) it is by far my fav Mulberry bag.... the Harriet has been modelled on it as well as the Polly. There are some in the steel colour on E bay for sale, (have them authenticated on here thou if you are tempted) they were also made in Beige and Red.:smile:

im not sure why they decided not to carry Neely on, it was only around for one season.. i missed out on the neely too, it didnt register on my radar either at the time lol but i know mulberry release some bags for one season and they continue others season after season in diff leathers/colours etc, im sure neely was a popular bag, last season they had polly (not sure if you have seen polly?) it also had an envelope flap but diff leather to the neely, polly was for one season too (again another popular bag) and now they have bought out Harriet, the satchel is slightly smaller then both the polly and neely, it has the same envelope flap but with the neely detail on the front

Hi there, hope you don't mind me poking my nose in!!:P The Neely is a truely lovely fab bag (I have it!!!) it is by far my fav Mulberry bag.... the Harriet has been modelled on it as well as the Polly. There are some in the steel colour on E bay for sale, (have them authenticated on here thou if you are tempted) they were also made in Beige and Red.:smile:

oh my god I wish you hadn't said that i am DOOMED now!!! I very much loved everything about Polly except for the actual push lock itself, so it sounds like Neely is the best of all worlds!

ebay here I come......

have to agree with you freckleface, its a fab bag!!! i only ever saw it in the red but i really wanted the beige, harriet is my substitute :smile:

have to agree with you freckleface, its a fab bag!!! i only ever saw it in the red but i really wanted the beige, harriet is my substitute :smile:

I regularly search ebay and the outlets for the Neely in red, one day I know I'll strike lucky! however if the beige turned up I would snatch it up too!

I like the Harriet tote in Midnight:graucho: however slightly pricey - I'll keep my fingers crossed it will go in the summer sale.....

Went to see the Harriet range today and was slightly disappointed. The colours are lovely but the patent sponge doesn't feel or look expensive IMO. Quite fancied the tote but don't think it looks like it worth the price tag. The black range looks and feels better as it is not patent.

steph22 said:
Went to see the Harriet range today and was slightly disappointed. The colours are lovely but the patent sponge doesn't feel or look expensive IMO. Quite fancied the tote but don't think it looks like it worth the price tag. The black range looks and feels better as it is not patent.

Love the look of the black tote but think it might be too grown up looking for me. I'm going to struggle not to go crazy as there's quite a few bits I want already!

Looked at both the tote and satchel today in black buffalo. Definitely an improvement to the spongy patent.
The tote didn't fit over my shoulder so in practical terms it is a no-no for me...the satchel however is lovely. :smile: I think I have added it to my wish-list.