Harriet finally on M.com!!! Do you thinks its the next Polly?

finally got to see harriett in pebbeled beige on the weekend, they had two in stock, one on display and one in the store room, i decided to buy the one in that was in the back, i gave her a quick once over and handed over my card, when i got her home, i noticed that the leather was 'pulled' tight just above the clasp it made the leather look and feel uneven, slightly dented, i decided to take her back to the store as i wasnt 100% happy with the bag, when i got to the store, they showed me the one on display and it also had the same pulled look, i dont know if i was being too picky but i decided to return harriet, the SA said that the 'pulled look' was on all the harriets but it was more noticeable on pebbeled beige as it was a lighter colour, if thats the case then it has put me off the bag, i cant justify spending £££ on a purse that isnt 100% perfect, i will have a look once they start to get more in to see if they all have the same issue. its a shame as i was really looking forward to Harriet

finally got to see harriett in pebbeled beige on the weekend, they had two in stock, one on display and one in the store room, i decided to buy the one in that was in the back, i gave her a quick once over and handed over my card, when i got her home, i noticed that the leather was 'pulled' tight just above the clasp it made the leather look and feel uneven, slightly dented, i decided to take her back to the store as i wasnt 100% happy with the bag, when i got to the store, they showed me the one on display and it also had the same pulled look, i dont know if i was being too picky but i decided to return harriet, the SA said that the 'pulled look' was on all the harriets but it was more noticeable on pebbeled beige as it was a lighter colour, if thats the case then it has put me off the bag, i cant justify spending £££ on a purse that isnt 100% perfect, i will have a look once they start to get more in to see if they all have the same issue. its a shame as i was really looking forward to Harriet

I am so gutted to hear that - I have been following your progress and was prepared to buy the bag (sight unseen) online but am now totally put off! However in the June sales who knows - I may be prepared to buy it at 40% off - I am a big fan of Nude Neely also!

Which one was this? The satchel?

I am so gutted to hear that - I have been following your progress and was prepared to buy the bag (sight unseen) online but am now totally put off! However in the June sales who knows - I may be prepared to buy it at 40% off - I am a big fan of Nude Neely also!

if the ones they get in store over the next few weeks have the same 'pulled' look then im going to give harriett a miss, but i would also consider the bag if it went in the sale

Which one was this? The satchel?

yep the satchel, is that the one you were after? i saw the satchel in nightshade and it looked fine, i think the colour makes the differance

yep the satchel, is that the one you were after? i saw the satchel in nightshade and it looked fine, i think the colour makes the differance[/QUOTE]

Was after the tote. Saw it last week and think it is overpriced so put it down!

For those of you who've seen/or anyone that has the Harriet Satchel - can this be worn on the shoulder using the top handle? I believe it is a 5inch drop.

And if anyone has this lovely bag, could you please post some pics?

I'm considering purchasing but wont be able to see it in person before buying. (I'm nowhere near a Mulberry retailer)

thanks!

For those of you who've seen/or anyone that has the Harriet Satchel - can this be worn on the shoulder using the top handle? I believe it is a 5inch drop.

And if anyone has this lovely bag, could you please post some pics?

I'm considering purchasing but wont be able to see it in person before buying. (I'm nowhere near a Mulberry retailer)

thanks!

The satchel can be worn over the shoulder using the top handles. I tried a black one on in store and it fitted on my shoulder fine.

I'd love to see photos if anyone has the Satchel ! I went to look at it in Stockholm yesterday, but to my disappointment they had not taken the model in at all.

Farakhan80, please could you describe in more detail what you mean with the Pulled look ?

TBH the Harriet is off my radar now. I liked the tote but it wouldnt fit over my shoulder (like the Polly tote does), and the satchel is too small for my work needs.

So I am now after the Del Ray!

If the black Harriet satchel makes the sale then I maybe tempted.

I found this streetstyle pic of the Haririet and thought I would post it here:

229312_980.jpg

I recently got the Harriet in the Spongy Kacki Patent and so far I'm loving it.
its bigger than I first thought and fits all my essentials. Love that I can hold it over my shoulder using the small handle. If anyone is considering or on the fence, I highly recommend it!!

its bigger than I first thought and fits all my essentials. Love that I can hold it over my shoulder using the small handle. If anyone is considering or on the fence, I highly recommend it!!

Ohh congrats! :smile: Are you going to post any pictures of your Harriet on this forum?

I second that! I got the blue spongy patent satchel. It's striking.