Hardware protectors

Nov 12, 2019
Hello guys! I came across an Instagram account that sells screen protectors for any designer handbag that goes over the hardware so that it doesn’t scratch. The ig name is @thehandbaghaven. I was wondering if this is safe to do or will it ruin the hardware if I were to put on a protector on it? I read somewhere that the protectors have acid on them and that it will stain the hardware. Was wondering if any of you guys use protectors ? Adjustments.JPG

Sep 4, 2019
Hello guys! I came across an Instagram account that sells screen protectors for any designer handbag that goes over the hardware so that it doesn’t scratch. The ig name is @thehandbaghaven. I was wondering if this is safe to do or will it ruin the hardware if I were to put on a protector on it? I read somewhere that the protectors have acid on them and that it will stain the hardware. Was wondering if any of you guys use protectors ? View attachment 4593304
Hi!

I’ve used hardware protectors from The Handbag Haven for years and I’m happy to report that they’ve caused absolutely no issues and their service is fab. I’ve even removed them and placed a new set on. Though I would recommend buying their adhesive remover wipes if you need to do this as they do leave a bit of residue behind when you take them off but no damage!

I hope this helps :heart:

Attachments

Reactions: Priscillapurse
Nov 12, 2019
Hi!

I’ve used hardware protectors from The Handbag Haven for years and I’m happy to report that they’ve caused absolutely no issues and their service is fab. I’ve even removed them and placed a new set on. Though I would recommend buying their adhesive remover wipes if you need to do this as they do leave a bit of residue behind when you take them off but no damage!

I hope this helps :heart:
Wow thank you!

Reactions: xjenniferclaire