Hardest thing I ever had to do, and a reveal! *pics*

wow! took a lot of willpower to leave the mineral shopper behind! i've also been eyeing them, so i know how hard it must have been! you did the right thing! :tup: that is an awesome price for the tote. great choice!

Congrats on your new lurex bag. Great deal and very pretty.
Sorry to hear about your potential layoff......
You have excellent willpower not to buy the mineral bag.
I would have bought it and returned it later on if need be.

How much was the cosmetic case today?

They were selling for $14.99. I got one in berry. ;)

Thanks gal's for all the kind words in regards to my "potential" layoff. I've already skimmed by 2 groups...the 3rd is VERY likely to hit me, that's the ONLY reason that mineral baby didn't come home with me!!!
I knew what I was buying when I left the house and I stuck to that list! I didn't have the Amanda cosmetic case on the list BUT for $15...come on! I did have a couple of price adjustments though so it panned out for me!

I have a Superbowl party to go to later so I think I'll "debut" goldie there, although my friends aren't Coachies! They'll just say...another one?????

Those are amazing prices. I love the gold tote and the makeup case at such a steal and the matching wristlet. They're all so very lovely. I am glad you held off on the Penelope. Matching sets are such a great thing. I have yet to get my very own makeup case but at this great price I would have grabbed one in each colour.

Good stuff, LCM!