Hardest thing I ever had to do, and a reveal! *pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So what was at my outlet today for $140.00 plus tax? The little penelope shopper in mineral!!! :drool: I couldn't buy it since I may be getting laid off! :tdown: That bag was sooo beautiful, it was SO hard to walk away! I didn't leave empty handed though so it's OK. Just OK though! :crybaby:LOL
    Here goes....I've mentioned this purchase in a post or two tonight so you'll guess quickly and I won't drag it out!

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      62.2 KB
      Views:
  2. any takers?????

3. I am in!

4. nope, no idea so far. bring it on :graucho:

5. :confused1:

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      90.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Can't wait to see what you got. And you did the right thing by leaving the other bag behind (although I don't know if could have done the same thing), especially if your job isn't secure and you don't know what will be happening to you in the future.

7. I'm in too!! No ideas here either!!

8. :nuts:

9. Swingpack???

10. Keep it coming!!

11. this will me enough to give it up...I'm not good at leaving things to the imagination....

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      63.9 KB
      Views:
  12. Signature Stripe Tote???

13. $65 plus tax....$328 MSRP!!! CraZy!!!! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      59.4 KB
      Views:
  14. It looks like you can cross your "Coach tote in gold" off your list!!! Lets see the rest of her.

15. Whooo Hooooo!!!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations!!! Awesome price!!!