Happy Valentine's ring part 2....& a little *H*

First of all, CONGRATS for the great haul! lol Second, OMG!!!-->I think I've posted a pic of my cat before in another one of your threads cuz I thought he looked like one of your kitties (or at least years ago before he got FAT lol)..... and now I just realized that your kitty has the same NAME as mine!!! SAMMY!!! lol (sorry...I just find this too freakishly awesome lol)

awww! what awesome stuff, so beautiful everything is! the pics are so cool too..love your kitty and sees chocolate = yum! nice wine rack too hehe :heart: :heart: :heart: Glad you had a beautiful day!

First of all, CONGRATS for the great haul! lol Second, OMG!!!-->I think I've posted a pic of my cat before in another one of your threads cuz I thought he looked like one of your kitties (or at least years ago before he got FAT lol)..... and now I just realized that your kitty has the same NAME as mine!!! SAMMY!!! lol (sorry...I just find this too freakishly awesome lol)
That's pretty cool! I think I remember the pick you posted. I just :heart: orange kitties.:rolleyes:

Thanks to all for sharing my pics with me and for all the nice comments!