Happy Holidays The Joy Of Giving

Yeah, why do you need to ask to buy one online when there are a ton of stores in NYC? :confused1: I'm sure one of the LV boutiques will have it, why do you have to buy off eLuxury if you're in such a rush to get it?

You're not being flamed, you're just being told the rules because you haven't read them.

Ok everyone it's forgivable that he didn't abide by the rules... let's just cut him some slack and hopefully he can start over new. So anyway just check out this forum and try to look for some rules so you can better undestand a little about it. And there are some great boutiques in the city where the SA's are very nice to help you out with the pochette. And I know there are many guys on this forum that did infact read the rules. I hope this post will help you!

cash on the spot...just go to a boutique and buy one...no deals here...anyone selling for cash on the spot out of the trunk of their car is probably scamming you...1-866-vuitton..call now they have lots...good luck and you can now take the flame suit off...LOL

p.s. didn't momma ever tell you, never give out your home number to strangers.....

Ok everyone it's forgivable that he didn't abide by the rules... let's just cut him some slack and hopefully he can start over new. So anyway just check out this forum and try to look for some rules so you can better undestand a little about it. And there are some great boutiques in the city where the SA's are very nice to help you out with the pochette. And I know there are many guys on this forum that did infact read the rules. I hope this post will help you!

Actually, soliciting to buy or sell on this forum is not tolerated and can get someone removed. Nor should it be encouraged.

ANYONE joining ANY forum should familiarize themselves with and respect the rules of the forum.