Happy Birthday to Me! CHOO CHOO!!!

Holy Cow!!! That is definitely worthy of your birthday, Elaine! The next time I see you, I definitely want to fondle the leather too, if you haven't fondled it to death before then.

Happy, happy birthday. What a gorgeous bag : )

That's truly a stunning bag! Though normally I'm not really into big bags since I'm rather petite, I'm so drawn to this bag!!! :drool:

Great way to celebrate birthday! Happy B-day!!!:balloon:

Thanks again guys! :nuts:

Overlooking the nerve pain screaming down my right hip to my toes and the migraine I had all day yesterday, it has been a good birthday weekend. My little "sister" from Australia surprised me by wiring me the most BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement full of sunflowers and yellow roses. It's GORGEOUS!!!

gemibebe & sjunky13: it's really not that big a bag. Must be that old thing about the camera adding 10 pounds. I guess it does it to bags too! It's only 14x12x5 inches with the stuffing and collapses down smaller now that I've only got my things in it. If you know the size of a medium Gucci Peggi it's around that size, maybe a tad smaller. I'm still not a "big bag gal" and that's what's been so hard about finding a bag this fall. Everything is either a suitcase or a clutch. Finding something in between (that wasn't SUEDE!) has been a challenge.

Pat: I'll let you fondle my Prada if you let me fondle your BV. :drool:

And, what's name of this bag?

Thanks! And Gracie thanks you as well. Prada rarely names its bags beyond giving it a style number and a generic description. The card only says "Soft Calf" and "Shopping." Literally, that's what it says and the style number! I'm calling it a hobo since that's pretty much what it is. I DO wish Prada would start naming their bags. It's so hard to have a conversation about them without a name.