Happy 30th to me - a lifelong wait is over!

Happy Birthday! I enjoyed your story and it made me smile [emoji4]. I love that you did this for your special birthday. It makes it all the more memorable. Your bag will always remind you of this happy experience. I try to buy my luxury items on trips or special occasions so I can have a happy memory attached. Enjoy!

Oh you girls!! thanks so much for all of your sweet messages. I dont have many "chanel lover friends" outside of the internet so they do not really understand what this means to me. Thank you so much! you may have made me tear up a little :smile:

To clarify - I hate flying so I booked the Eurostar straight to paris, which is why the trip was a bit crazy. Went there in the morning and back in the afternoon and clocked a walking distance of over 30.000 Steps that day (i didnt know my way around by tube/tram so I walked to aaall the boutiques, the Eiffeltower and back haha). I was so excited, the sweet SA gave me two glasses of champagne when I told her my story and all the years I was snubbed at by SAs as a potential first time buyer and nobody wanting to help me to actually GET the bag. She almost teared up too ahahahaha. It was perfect. And I am so happy because If you hand over so much money you dont want to do it in a shop where u feel rushed, unwelcomed or whatnot. I had my mother on whatsapp standby all the time as she was freaking out too (she knew how much I have been wanting and saving up for this and was cheering me on from the distance).

I love how even caviar gets prettier with use - not only lambskin. I took my bag (and me lol) to the UK to celebrate my Birthday and stopped at chanel checking out new WOCs and Medium Flaps and had my own bag sitting on the counter and the lovely SA agreed that its one show-stopping piece. I hope I can pass it on someday into loving hands of a family member or loved on. Until then, Its mine, just mine. :heart:
Love to all of you!

Oh you girls!! thanks so much for all of your sweet messages. I dont have many "chanel lover friends" outside of the internet so they do not really understand what this means to me. Thank you so much! you may have made me tear up a little :smile:

To clarify - I hate flying so I booked the Eurostar straight to paris, which is why the trip was a bit crazy. Went there in the morning and back in the afternoon and clocked a walking distance of over 30.000 Steps that day (i didnt know my way around by tube/tram so I walked to aaall the boutiques, the Eiffeltower and back haha). I was so excited, the sweet SA gave me two glasses of champagne when I told her my story and all the years I was snubbed at by SAs as a potential first time buyer and nobody wanting to help me to actually GET the bag. She almost teared up too ahahahaha. It was perfect. And I am so happy because If you hand over so much money you dont want to do it in a shop where u feel rushed, unwelcomed or whatnot. I had my mother on whatsapp standby all the time as she was freaking out too (she knew how much I have been wanting and saving up for this and was cheering me on from the distance).

I love how even caviar gets prettier with use - not only lambskin. I took my bag (and me lol) to the UK to celebrate my Birthday and stopped at chanel checking out new WOCs and Medium Flaps and had my own bag sitting on the counter and the lovely SA agreed that its one show-stopping piece. I hope I can pass it on someday into loving hands of a family member or loved on. Until then, Its mine, just mine. :heart:
Love to all of you!
Love your story! Happy birthday to you ❤️

Reactions: katlina