Happy 30th to me - a lifelong wait is over!

katlina

Jan 25, 2016
4FCE7E9B-212B-4E41-AACB-F7DE03787966.jpeg Dear all,

like most of you (I assume) owning a chanel has been a life-long butter sweet rose pink cloudy dream for me. I hunted a mini (caviar, black, ghw) for as long as I could think, after realising a woc wasnt for me (too little space, too long for my petite frame and too insecure with a snap button.. i wanted to real cc feeling). Life goal? Get it before you turn 30. well... in march this year I picked up this baby right at the mothership in Paris, having travelled there all the way from Germany with a ticket bought just 7 hrs previously because my SA said we got what you want. I literally dropped everything and left the entire experience was out of this world, having never been to france let alone paris, being there on my own, having macarons for breakfast and champagne at chanel - but on that day, chanel and I became reality although I have used her already, today is my big day so officially, whole-heartedly and still teary-eyed: happy birthday from me to me and welcome, baby. ❤️

Attachments

• E922CF1F-0C96-445A-B26A-4C8E1DC44EB3.jpeg
    E922CF1F-0C96-445A-B26A-4C8E1DC44EB3.jpeg
    393.5 KB · Views: 1,397
  • 63CA97E0-5425-4A86-A97D-1BC47243BEDF.jpeg
    63CA97E0-5425-4A86-A97D-1BC47243BEDF.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 1,409
Congrats and well done!! Beautiful classic! I am in Germany as well and lucky for us flying to Paris is easy! 2 yrs ago my SA told me one of my wishlist bags was at Ave Montaigne! I bought a ticket 3hrs before departure and flew in and out of Paris the same day!! Called in sick at work! Haha the lengths we go for just for a Chanel bag! But I was over the moon and then celebrated with a box of macarons :smile: Congrats! And now you have a great story along with it!

Congrats and well done!! Beautiful classic! I am in Germany as well and lucky for us flying to Paris is easy! 2 yrs ago my SA told me one of my wishlist bags was at Ave Montaigne! I bought a ticket 3hrs before departure and flew in and out of Paris the same day!! Called in sick at work! Haha the lengths we go for just for a Chanel bag! But I was over the moon and then celebrated with a box of macarons :smile: Congrats! And now you have a great story along with it!

Aww soo cute, our stories are so similar! ❤️❤️

Reactions: BettyLouboo
Wow. What a story. I'd never buy a plane ticket and travel to buy anything. I just happen to buy things when I travel, never the other way around. My max is a 25 minute drive. Can't do/ won't do anything more.

But you got to fulfill your dream of owning a Chanel at 30. So congrats and happy birthday!

View attachment 4251186 Dear all,

like most of you (I assume) owning a chanel has been a life-long butter sweet rose pink cloudy dream for me. I hunted a mini (caviar, black, ghw) for as long as I could think, after realising a woc wasnt for me (too little space, too long for my petite frame and too insecure with a snap button.. i wanted to real cc feeling). Life goal? Get it before you turn 30. well... in march this year I picked up this baby right at the mothership in Paris, having travelled there all the way from Germany with a ticket bought just 7 hrs previously because my SA said we got what you want. I literally dropped everything and left the entire experience was out of this world, having never been to france let alone paris, being there on my own, having macarons for breakfast and champagne at chanel - but on that day, chanel and I became reality although I have used her already, today is my big day so officially, whole-heartedly and still teary-eyed: happy birthday from me to me and welcome, baby. ❤️
Happiest :congrats: & Birthday :party: So wonderful that you had such an amazing experience at Mama Ship:tup:Your bag is GORGEOUS & looks perfect on you!:drinks::girlsigh:

Reactions: Bibi25260
Wow. What a story. I'd never buy a plane ticket and travel to buy anything. I just happen to buy things when I travel, never the other way around. My max is a 25 minute drive. Can't do/ won't do anything more.

But you got to fulfill your dream of owning a Chanel at 30. So congrats and happy birthday!

But flying to Paris from Germany or anywhere else in Europe can be as cheap as $40-75 usd and takes only 45mins- 1hr. Plus, any excuse to skip work and shop Paris for the day is good enough :smile:

View attachment 4251186 Dear all,

Congratulation @katlina :congrats: on your gorgeous mini!! Your mini looks really so beautiful and such a gorgers sheen on caviar! :heart: I love the look on your pretty pink coat :hbeat: