Happily NEW to BV--Reveal & Questions - Nero Stretch Knot, Scarabeo card case

That's the one thing I've been noticing about BV. I guess you just have to be really really careful when you choose the bags. Notice all the scratches, chips, faded colours, etc. Surely we're going to wear out the bags too, but when you're paying full price, you better have it perfect.
Unless it's the last one in the country and you cannot live without it. LOL

Thanks SDBagLover, thegoreprincess, BagEssence, & LV-PRADAfanatic!

I was worried that I may be seen as being nit-picky. It is good to know that I surely need to inspect my BV purchases. I guess I've taken it for granted that my designer bags have come without flaws so I expected that all top brands would have a policy not to sell anything with a visible damage/flaw, especially at full price.

And I'm new to BV but I assume the stretch knot is part of their regular collection. Is the only difference the material (which I guess is also common) and the snake?

Both are beautiful and I love them together.

I think it should be perfect. Can you call the SA and let him know so maybe he can track another down for you in the meantime until you can get it back there? Just a suggestion.

i bought the same stretch knot in ink blue too... ask your shop if they can get at least 2 for you to choose from.

i noticed that the snake skin amongs the 3 that i was able to choose from - all were not 100% perfect. but i'm such a fan of blues.. especially the ink blue i ended up choosing the nicest amongs the 3 but still not 100% perfect.

with the knots - be extra careful inspecting the edges of the bags. i have a croc knot and had a problem with that too... it took them 6 months to get me another.

Both beautiful choices! I'm glad your SA is able to find you another Knot - it should be perfect and I hope this one is; it will make you all the happier to carry it. Also, I am smitten with Scarab. Partly due to your photos, I caved in and bought a little tiny something in Scarab - possibly more to come. It is a lovely color and it looks gorgeous against black. Enjoy and welcome to BV!

tegan, I am still waiting on the call to tell me it is ready :shocked:

ballchai, I like your idea about having them order me 2 so that I have the option to choose between two. Hmm, I'm going to stop in to check tomorrow to see what is going on and whether there will be more than 1 making its way in.

capulet, what did you pick up in scarab? It definitely is lovely!

Thanks for the comments LT bag lady & sunshine69.