Happily NEW to BV--Reveal & Questions - Nero Stretch Knot, Scarabeo card case

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    Hmmm, I'm not sure whether anyone is even around... :sneaky:

In advance, please forgive me for the picture quality to follow. My camera is not charged so I'm using my iphone.

[​IMG]

I'm wondering if I should exchange one bc of a damage... (as it was bought new at full price)

2. I'm here!

3. #3 Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG]

This is my first. If you read my post questioning which knot size to get, you can see that I indeed decided on the stretch knot! :smile:

4. And since I can't use a wallet inside of the knot, here is the card holder I'll use (a captivating metallic green--I love it)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Gorgeous, LittleMsPerfect! I love the color combination of the black and beetle!!!

6. that is perfect and so elegant! so glad you got what you wanted!

7. Thanks for the replies ladies. & Dolores, for following my journey :smile:

Once I got home I realized an imperfection on the knot. Since it is so pricey I wonder if I should exchange it. The store had only received this one 2 days before I purchased it and currently have none of this one.

Is this something BV would fix?
    I already returned the first one I bought because the snake was faded off and obviously scratched and now I see this pull on this one. I've never had issues with bags purchased before and this is my first time with BV so I wonder if I'm just being picky?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It looks kind of gluey-like IRL

8. These bags are expensive...I think it should be perfect when you receive it.

9. I love the knot but the pull would bother me too. I hope you can find another!

10. Thanks for the advice. I should have inspected the bag when I bought it but the store had already closed when I got there and the SA was so nice to let me in and I found him so helpful that I wanted to be as easy as I could with my purchase.

He did tell me that he would call me in 2 weeks (because I 'need' to buy some cutout wedges)... But that is a long time. Maybe I'll just drop by Monday and show them my problem. I can imagine the pull just getting worse with wear.

But overall I love that he helped me pair it with the card holder, which I was not considering.

11. Gorgeous and I agree, it should be perfect!

12. Gorgeous! I love the green against the black.

I think at the prices BV is charging, you should expect perfection and if you are anything like me, the pull will be all you see when you look at your knot. Hope you manage to find a replacement!

13. Thanks kroquet and sngsk I definitely hope I can get the same style again.

14. Great choices! I agree with the others; you'll probably fixate on that spot on your Stretch Knot, so you may as well have it addressed now.

I have a similar card case that I use in my Stretch Knot. I used them both last night, in fact, and they work very well together.

15. Thanks for letting me share. I'm new to Botegga and I thought that all I wanted was a knot but now I'm setting up to get cutout wedges and after looking around on this thread I love the different transition colors in the cabats! This is my BV family for now.