Hapi! Hapi! BeHapi! :D

My two last Behapi. One Rose Azalée, Orange Poppy, and one Rose pourpre/Rose Extrême. I show you the significant difference of length between XS (RA) and T1 (RP). It doesn't matter for me in Behapi, but it' s really annoying in Kelly double tour, as T1 is now too tight, and T2 too loose (XS was perfect).

We are twins FrenchSandra but mine are with RGHW :smile: I love how RA and RP look together!! :heart:

Attachments

• 6909805E-C246-4040-BAA5-009579D9A4BE.jpeg
    6909805E-C246-4040-BAA5-009579D9A4BE.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 613
  • 4D928C34-59C5-4A74-B1F4-3680AEB79956.jpeg
    4D928C34-59C5-4A74-B1F4-3680AEB79956.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 641
What an eye candy Bunny. Let us kow if Santa brings another beauty :flowers:

Thank you FrenchSandra! He has several things to choose from :cool: but hopefully he won't wait too long! (I already saw it because it had to try on the new sizing.). Soon I will be triplets with y'all on the RP with RG hardware!​

We are twins FrenchSandra but mine are with RGHW :smile: I love how RA and RP look together!! :heart:

Beautiful!

Bumping this thread, hoping to see more Hapi's in action :heart:.
July is my Birthday month (19th of July) so good excuse for new H. :biggrin:. And I might would like a new Hapi bracelet. Undecided about color yet. Maybe white with another nice color.
So keep the Hapi's coming in this thread to enable me :graucho:.

Bumping this thread, hoping to see more Hapi's in action :heart:.
July is my Birthday month (19th of July) so good excuse for new H. :biggrin:. And I might would like a new Hapi bracelet. Undecided about color yet. Maybe white with another nice color.
So keep the Hapi's coming in this thread to enable me :graucho:.

Behapi happiness. My Blue Izmir/Prune GHW in good company with KDT in ombre lizard. I did finally get my Rose Pourpre/Rose Extreme with RGW. Need to post that too.

behapikdt.jpg

Thank you Chanel! I have not yet regretted any of the Behapis I have. I wear them almost every day.

They are great bracelets especially because there's a different color on each side, 2 for the price of 1 :P.
I only have this one (other side is Rouge Casaque) so far and now I am planning to get another one. Maybe something with white, but I am undecided yet.
I have several CDC's and Kelly Dogs, but I wear my Hapi more lately, I love how subtle and under the radar they are ;).

Attachments

• hapirc.jpg
    hapirc.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 334