Hapi! Hapi! BeHapi! :D

Here's mine :smile:
Yay I have the same one! It's beige in the reverse side, right?

It's my first H item, got it for my birthday! Love it so dearly and I'm probably going to be stacking very soon.

I have a question. It seems that the 3mm bracelets have the Hermès logo stamped directly onto the leather on the colored side, but mine, since it's reversible, does not have the logo anywhere on the leather band, only the size ("S") near the buckle. The Hermès logo is embossed on the rose gold hardware, though.

Could you tell me if yours is like that too?

Since it was a gift, I'll be grateful whether it's authentic or not, but I was just wondering. It came with the box and bag and the bracelet smells like leather, hand-stitched, so looks real. But I would love to confirm.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone...
I am considering purchasing a Hapi 3 but have a small-ish wrist (I think 6") and want to know if the GM size can be wrapped several times to fit? If not, what size would you recommend? I do not find the SAs at my local store to be very helpful. Thank you!

i have a 6" wrist. you cannot see in the picture but my hapi 3 size MM and is wrapped 4 times around my wrist. i think with GM, you can probably wrap it around 5 times or more.
DC2C6150-1794-488E-9372-E9765D23732F.JPG

Hello everyone...
I am considering purchasing a Hapi 3 but have a small-ish wrist (I think 6") and want to know if the GM size can be wrapped several times to fit? If not, what size would you recommend? I do not find the SAs at my local store to be very helpful. Thank you!