Hangtags Missing - Rude Customer Service at Jax

pammie20

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
This may get long but long story short - I sent a legacy bag in for repair for sealant issues to Jax last month and I took to the local outlet in my area. I have always taken my bags to the FP store and most recently took my wallet there to send in for repair (never again I will always use the FP store). Needless to say I received my bag the beginning of this month with the 40% off discount letter and NO HANGTAGS/MEDALLIONS WTF :censor::cursing::mad: !!!! I immediately called Jax to inquire on March 2 about the missing tags and she said no problem they would be resent. I said thank you - I never thought that I had to removed the tags, bags have gone before with no problem and I also asked about a replacement tag that was missing from a wristlet/coin purse that I had purchased and I hadnot received. She said that it had been mailed on February 5 and I stated that I have not received it so she reordered with my request for the missing tags that were removed.

She also said that they usually don't remove tags from the bags so she is not sure what happened. I said I am not sure because I know the tages were there when I took to the outlet.

Well, today I opened my envelope and again WTF a leatherette hangtag with yellow gold chain and NO MEDALLION!!!!!!! I immediately called and got a really sassy reprepresentative that was basically accusing me of not sending the tags because Jax would not remove them, well I said maybe the outlet removed but right now that is irrelevant because I don't have my tags for my legacy bags. She asked me to describe the tag - well guess what I don't have it!!!! So I asked her to give me a minute to look at my other bag to see how it looks - she tells me to calm down WHAT!!! She is really pissining me off right now. She claims that she can order the medalion that they have in stock and can't guarantee it is the one I need and get this - because this is the THIRD request for a replacement I can not call for anything because of the limit - WHAT!!!

I said to her - I have not ordered three replacement items, I requested a tag from the item I purchased that was missing and requested the tags that was removed from my bag! Not my choice - your mistake. She said well it looks like you ordered the replacement - I don't care what it says I didn't cause the problem. I asked for a manager - of course they are all busy.

After speaking to her I called back to see if I could get a manager they are all busy - on the phone. She said her manager was a male but the first person I s/w transferred me to a female - what!!! I explained the problem to her and she also said that it appeared that I had ordered multiple items and I even told her the last time I requested an item was almost two years ago, she went on the tell me about my recent orders and I said yes for three repairs - not orders.

I told her I should not be penalized for the way the requests are keyed into their system and I didn't appreciate the way I was spoken to - I have been a loyal customer for twenty years and this is crazy.

I am sorry for the vent but I am so freaking pissed off right now. I now see how others are feeling. I will probably have to say goodbye to my medalions :crybaby::shucks:

WOOOOWWWW!!!! im very sorry. i dont understand why it is so hard for them to replace a damn hangtag either. i asked for one for a very expensive bag and they sent me the ugliest rubber looking black tag lmao. i refuse to call it real coach. im embarrassed for the company to even have sent that to me. i feel that if they can go remake bags and such for outlet versions they can do that with hang tags.... remake them. it sure would be nice

:bagslap: Seriously, do they even include "good service" in their staffs training?? I have read so many bad SAs service, and have experienced the minor ones from these outlets. Yes, these bags might cost cheaper than its FP stores, but hello~~~ those bags can still be over hundreds. If they really took out your tags before sending it to JAX, I wonder why they even want to do that in the firsthand?

:hugs: Pammie, I am sorry you have to go through such a pain. Do you think requesting the JAX to send the tag to your home address will help? I hope you get the medallion soon.

Yes that is the tag it looks lile rubber - pebbled rubber at that - I can not imagine that tag being used on any of their bags.

I am sorry but I am just mad - customer service is everything and it can hurt a business.

Kuish:

That is where I am requesting the replacements to be sent. The other problem is that she is telling me that the system is showing that "I" am requesting these items and what I explained to her is that "I" did not request anything other than the first hangtag that was never received and I am only now requesting information about the tags that were removed from my bag.

The funny thing is - I am not big on hangtags, except for my legacy bags - maybe because they are just a little different.

I have sent an email to corporate also.

happend to me as well. I orderd the hangtag for my pink tartan poppy tote, and when it arrived it was a general silver metal tag, not the script one that had broken. The lady said they dont have extras of " fancy" tags. So now I am w/o a tag because i refuse to spend 40 bucks on one from ebay

I hate dealing with them on this issue... I asked them to send me a handtag that I noticed was missing from my latest purchase (the bag should have come with 3 a large grey, a medium black and a small metallic silver leather one * the missing one was the small silver one* ) I emailed with a PICTURE of what I needed TWICE. Guess what...they sent the wrong thing TWICE (some clanking metal tag which is not even close) so I gave up. What can I do? They won't send me what I requested and I don't know how to convey any clearer what I need so I guess I am stuck.

I guess their service is going to the dogs - which may be why I haven't really purchased anything lately. I know the economy is a factor but I am just not with bad customer service and thishas been Coach's staple.

Update - I just rcv'd a call from the manager that I left a message with and excellent feedback an apologized - stated that she had played the recording/phone call back (not sure if true - but sounds good) none-the-less, apology accepted and hopefully there will be a rememdy. Stated thatshe understood my frustration with the representative and this will be used as a training lesson.

Thanks everyone for the support.....

i'm glad it worked out for you! sometimes cs give me a hard time too..and i always say..if someone is rude to you ask for their badge/identification number..and before any transactions on the phone always ask for first and last name, spelled out if necessary..in a nice tone of course..but this way they know you are taking down the info, and they are accountable..i usually find better service this way :P

i'm glad it worked out for you! sometimes cs give me a hard time too..and i always say..if someone is rude to you ask for their badge/identification number..and before any transactions on the phone always ask for first and last name, spelled out if necessary..in a nice tone of course..but this way they know you are taking down the info, and they are accountable..i usually find better service this way :P

This is a really handy tip! I use it too, and it works ;)