Handmaid bag: Yay or Nay and what color

Wow, that is a great deal. I was eying these when there was a 50% off coupon. I suppose I could use a cream bag. :graucho: It is such a pretty color. Oh, I meant to ask: Is the jet pure black, or dark gray? It is hard to tell in the photos. Thanks!
I'm curious as to how dark it is too, it really is hard to tell. I'm undecided as to which one to buy... though with the discount maybe I can justify two!

I got this bag in purple and IMHO it's about the size of an LV Speedy 30. The bling on it (esp the shoulder strap) actually bothers me more than the size, but it is a lovely bag and definitely worth the discounted price if the style appeals to you. The quality of the leather is especially nice.

No one has the black? I'm about to buy and still undecided... would like to know how dark/light it is. If no one has it, anyone know how their return policy is just in case?

^
Maybe so. If you really just have to have it later you could always pay full price (as dreadful as that is!) or wait for another sale.

If it makes you feel any better, we've probably all been there before, at least I know I have!