Handles on the Op Art Sabrina in Melon

darkeyes_317

Jan 5, 2009
Hey everyone,

I hope I don't sound silly for asking this. I asked this on one of the reveal posts, but it's a few pages back and I don't know if the original poster will see it or not, so I thought I'd post a new thread to try to get an answer.

On the Coach website, the Op Art Sabrina in melon looks like it has melon/pink colored handles. However, in all other pictures I've seen (non-Coach website pictures), the handles look red. I've seen it at the Coach boutique, but I was worried about another bag at the time so I didn't really pay attention. Can anyone confirm the color of the handles on the Op Art melon Sabrina?

Thanks!

I have that bag and the handles are a dark melonish-pinkish-red. It seems to be really hard to get a good picture of the actual colour. I'd say that they're not quite red, but more of a dark orangy pinkish red, if that makes sense at all! In person I think they look a lot nicer than they do in pictures, I don't know why they turn out so weird looking in the pictures!

Is there any way that you could take a look at the bag in person?

Trying for better pics...

005-29.jpg

I took this one with my cell phone and the handles look a bit more normal in it:

n562690433_5943900_2313.jpg

Thank you so much! I'm going to be making a trip to the boutique this weekend, I just had that burning question and I couldn't wait a few more days to see for myself. I'm glad they're not red-red, but it does look different than on the Coach site where it looks the exact same color as the leather it's attached to.