Handbags that look like Luggage (please gather, Structured Bag Lovers!)

I fell in love with hat boxes when I saw this Kate Spade bag on IG. My husband bought it for me for my birthday! It’s made of smooth leather so not hard sided but still structured enough!

I’m still eyeing that A+O Steamline hat box but really unsure about dropping $450 on a bag made with mostly fibreboard. I do love the closure though. I think I’ll save my $$ for one from Tammy & Benjamin later!
How is the wear on this bag? I just received mine with a dent in the back.:sad: But I was able to massage it out! The bag fits a lot for a small size!

Attachments

• 20190618_173148.jpg
    20190618_173148.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 243
How is the wear on this bag? I just received mine with a dent in the back.:sad: But I was able to massage it out! The bag fits a lot for a small size!

So pretty!!
I’ve only used mine for 4 days so can’t comment on wear but the little tag that came with the bag said that the leather is treated with an anti scratch coating? Glad to hear the dent buffed out!

That's a great style!

Suitcases, train cases, vanity cases, hat boxes and any structured/boxy type bags are more than welcome here!!
Well in that case karman, here's a picture of my MCM rockstar vanity case from last year. Smama inspired me to purchase this. :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1290.jpeg
    IMG_1290.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 203